Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster India

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

Val Express

i used this app for doing well my business, i would like to recommand this as yours, that's very good...

Mask Shoppe

I used this app to setup my multi-currency. I really like how it has a geo-locator.

It should also have two options for displaying currency in the dropdown menu on the home-screen. There are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation but not be displayed in the home-screen dropdown and there are currencies that I want to automatically change with geolocation and be displayed in the home-screen. This is over and above the option to default the rest of the world to USD for example.

In addition as a nice to have is a language convertor menu option to match the country of currency.

DeDe Deals

amazing really nice love it cant write more than this hope you giys come up with some thing new again :)

Laurent

Nice !

Wooliio

live support is helpful okokokokokokokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Shoptricky

I just installed this app to my newly opened store and it looks great and it helps my site to look more professional. thanks a lot.

Nhtrendy

this app is very helpful and the star star is chear is good to strat your store
nothing to say more i like it

Zamyh Centre

Just trying to see if it works seems to be okay but need to verify-..........................................................

TheDeeKayWellnessShop

Easy to setup with Shopify. User friendly. Hosting facility is very nice and easy. Would recommend to all beginners.

Reframe Rehab

The support team was very helpful in addressing some of the issues I was having about showing prices with ISO codes as it wasn't working upon set up. It's working well so far although one suggestion is I would like an "advanced" option for users who are familiar with code to make some edits themselves if needed.

Previous 1 3