Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster India

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

retrociti.com

Great Support

arabictattoo

This app is exactly what I need! So many great features. And when I needed help to make it compatible with another app on my store, Lakshya did an amazing job and helped alter the code to make it all work together perfectly Thank you!

DealBasher

good app just downloaded today everything seems to be working good so far would recommend to others, multiple currency choices

Gym Press

Its good thanks :)
100 characters 100 characters 100 characters 100 characters 100 characters 100 characters

FINESSE

Great appddsgdsgdsfgdfgdfgdfhdhdfghfdgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfghdfghdfghdfghdfhdhdhdhdfsfsdfsdf

Client Boss Hair Couture

I love it. It's helped my website a lot. Great app, fantastic customer service. The best currency converter on the app store!

thepetbranch

The app works great and Lakshya was very helpful in solving any problems and queries I had. Thank you!

Carolas Online Shop

Best support team on Shopify by far! Very impressed with their efficiency and their level of professionalism! I would highly recommend anybody and everybody to use this app!

Strongmune

Works so well and looks great with my theme, the support is also amazing. Thank you, Dynamic Currency Converter team!

WKASTORE

I found what i have searched. Thanks
The app is very simple and fast. Grateful.
Simple. and light.