Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster India

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

lilwhozis

Great support. Supported me very well with my enquires. It is a great app and highly customisable if you know how.

Lussury

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111dfjhbsfbgjebagkblfjbgejgnbeirjkfvibhjfv kfalbviwanrfibajbvawioufò all perfect

Feelyng

There was no app that customized the VAT part of the store. Then I found the PusBooster team. They customized it especially for me. That is some great customer service! On top of that, their price-rounding features are amazing! Highly recommended price converter app!

Fantasy Pods™

Great app and support. Had an issue with the app but the support resolved it swiftly. I highly recommend it

McIntosh Shop

The customerservice is awesome. Reply message fast and instruct me step by step. App is also easy to use.

Zatorus

Great app and even better service, after trying a few converters this is the best one I have used!!!

Gear Queen

I am using the app and I had a problem when I started.
the support team did a great job in solving my problem.
Thank you for all your help.

Artydome

Working perfectly with my theme and great support to install the app! recommend 100% for anyone looking for multi-currency

HiveCo

the great app helps a lot you can see a difference +++ not expansive work smooth even when I change currency

Decorora

Amazing app amazing people :) These guys are very helpful and wanna thanks again to figure my issue out REALLY RECOMMEND IT.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35