Easy Dark Mode

Native dark mode for a positive shopping experience

$1.99/month. 5-day free trial.

Dondepiso

Masterpiece. Congratulations. An exquisite design. I didn't see anything better. Many thanks. It's not code, it's paint

Decorative Journals

I tried several of these sorts of apps, and this was the best one. It's name describes it well. It's so fast and easy and just does what you need!

The T-shirt Therapist

It's perfect! Thank you! It gave me exactly what I wanted quickly, cheaply, and without a problem! 5 stars!

Hammy's Healing Hut

This is my favorite dark mode app. One reason is because it really is easy. Another reason is because I feel like dark mode shouldn't cost a lot. This seems like a reasonable price to me, especially considering it works fine without a problem so far.

Adorable Stuffed Animals

As far as I can tell, there are about five "dark mode" apps to choose from. They all have different prices. One is free, but it didn't work for me. This is the next cheapest option. I looked at a few of the other ones and decided one is the best. 1. It's cheap
2. It works
3. It's as easy as possible to use
4. It has amazing customer service. They actually contacted me first about a possible problem that I didn't even notice! And it turned out to not be a problem. 5. The dark mode looks cool.
6. It has some other features, like adapting to the customer's system preferences or something like that.
7. The button is nicely placed. Another app had it blocking some text because it was placed too low. 8. I like how the button looks, but that's just personal preference.