Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Future in Hands

I have switched from Digital Downloads App to Easy Digital Products. I was facing too many issue there. Yesterday, just I started integrating this and my experience is really awesome. The top of all is the excellent customer service which I experienced. I was facing some difficulties during the integration and I just left a question on the chat. Just within 30 minutes I got a reply with the solution. It was sorted. Then I directly chat with Axel Hardy, He solved all my queries on the spot with patience. This is what is known as customer service because product is available everywhere but what is more important is the service. Great Axel. Keep the great work going.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I'm so happy to read that my app fits your needs. You know that if you have any other questions while using it, you can contact me through the integrated chat. I will always be more than happy to help! Thanks again :)

Toppal

我用这个应用派发激活码,很好用。如果能支持多语种就更好了。还有基于不同的种类分开不同的提示也会更好。目前来说功能是基本够用的,但是对于未来,是否能有一些组合定制的可能性或者也能对使用有更多的帮助。给予好评。

July 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! It's in Chinese but I was able to translate it. If you want to share more details about the suggestion you made here by email, feel free to contact me, I'm always happy to improve my app based on great suggestions like yours :)

RMUS - Unmanned Solutions™ - Drone & Robotics Sales, Training and Support

Very simple to set up and great support! Exactly what's needed to include license keys in purchases.

July 1, 2021

Thank you so much! Don't hesitation to come back to me if you have any questions about the app, I'm always happy to help :)

futuraise

This app helps us a lot to sell license keys with our shop. You can change a lot in the settings and have a good guidance, so people like me can use it as well. Well done!

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The license keys part has also been improved a lot in the very last update and I will continue to make it better! Thanks for using the app and for taking the time to leave a review :)

Workhorse Type Foundry

This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I tried out SendOwl and it was a complete disaster. Easy Digital Products however is perfect. Strong and reliable feature set and a great interface. Highly recommend!

June 20, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm so happy to read that my app perfectly fits your needs. I'm also glad you mentioned the app interface since it's a point I particularly take in consideration while developing new features in the app! Thank you so much again :)

YPSILON SHOP

Perfect app for digital products. Nice features, a lot of options to modify to your needs. Made a couple hundred sales and it worked without one single problem.

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review and for the additional feedback you provided by email. It helps a lot! Thanks again :)

G.A.R.M. Company

Excellent app for digital downloads and also excellent customer service. Used this app since we opened up shop and couldn't be happier with it!

May 30, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! I’m always happy to help you when you have any questions so don’t hesitate to come back to me directly in the chat or via e-mail :) . Thanks again!

DIVISION

Highly Recommend this APP.
It is very powerful App, the Team is very cooperative, adding features we ask about.
Very very Perfect App to use.

May 30, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm happy of our conversations about the app since the beginning, your comments really help me to improve it day by day! Thanks again Fadi :)

BIRTHFIT

Works great and Axel was so helpful! Highly recommend this for an easy way fo delivering your digital products!

May 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! If you have any other questions while using the app, I'm always happy to help :)

getlovetokens

I tried digital attachment to sell license keys but it only works for one attachment. Easy Digital Products is a really good solution, respect!

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much! The license keys feature of the app is constantly improved based on merchant’s feedbacks. I’m glad you liked it :) . Thanks again!