Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Witches of Insta

Love this app! We've tried a few of different ones and this has worked the best for us. It's SUPER easy to use and the best part about it is the awesome customer service. I can highly recommend using this app!

January 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your great comment about my app and support! I was glad to help you and find a solution for you. Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions in the future :)

Tiny Tongan Treasures

So far so good! We ran into a little problem creating an email template but Axel was very quick to respond and fixed the issue. Great customer service and user-friendly app!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much! Always happy to help if you encounter something unusual! I'm glad you mentioned the "user-friendly" side of my app : that's a point on which I focus A LOT when developing new features in Easy Digital Products :)

Direct.Key

We use it for our stores. Its a very good solution for us. Axel is very friendly and you can reach him direkt by email. Price and service is best if you want to sell digital items.

January 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your awesome review! You have my contact information if you need anything with the app or have any questions. Thanks again :)

Sustainavigator

Super fast, reliable and helpful support when issues come up - a customer claimed not to have received the automatic download, and Axel helped within one hour to fix the topic. Thanks! Great app! I just launched my eBook with it at: https://sustainavigator.com/products/ebook Easy to install, useful features (e.g., license keys, response mails) and a marvelous support in the process - fast, competent and very helpful answers by Axel. I would love to use the paid plan as it offers some more features but will have to sell first a few more books :-). Thanks and best wishes, Anke

January 6, 2021

Thanks a lot! Glad you were able to successfully launch your ebook thanks to my app :)

Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions or need some precisions on how to use a specific part of the app!

Ezdcode

This integration is easy to implement and use - but should there be any queries, they are promptly and professionally addressed by Axel. We had an urgent issue that we HAD to iron out prior to launch, and he swiftly fixed it within a couple of hours. Thank you!

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always there to help when you need anything with my apps! When something needs to be changed for the best, I'm always happy to improve the app. Thanks again and Happy New Year :)

LEGACY PRESETS

The app is exactly what it's said to be - "easy". Very convenient interface and settings, something that I was missing with other apps. Customer service is second to none. Axel is super responsive and answered in minutes when we had an issue - fixing everything very quickly. Customer service is not so important until it's important - and then you are grateful when it's good. <3

January 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It's the 50th on this app and I could not expect a better end of the 2020 year than with a wonderful review like this one. Thanks again and when you need anything, have a question or a suggestion for my app, you can always contact me and I will be super happy to help / hear what you have to say... Thanks and happy new year :) !

The Pagan by Avalon

My shop specifically deals with digital downloads, I needed something 100% reliable for me a) to be able to upload files easily and more importantly b) for my customers to be able to receive their download instantly without glitch and this has been absolutely the perfect solution.

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much! An awesome review to read and I'm happy to see that the app gives you the value you are looking for. You know that if you have any question you can contact me and I'm always happy to help. Thanks again for your wonderful review here :)

Life's an RPG

Love this app so much! It has helped us quickly launch our product, and the constant communication that the developer has with both updates to the app and answers to emails has been great. Highly recommend!

December 15, 2020

Thank you very much! Don't hesitate to come back to me when you have a new idea to improve the app or if you have any questions. Thanks again :)

Ali Manno

This app has been so useful for us and so easy to use! Axel has been readily accessible and more than willing to help me with any hiccups we experienced upon launch (even on Black Friday!). He is open to feedback and implemented one of my requests almost the next day. Thank you!!!! - Madeline

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much! As you said, I'm always happy to get new suggestions to improve the app. Having the direct point of view of merchants that use my app everyday is always a great value for me. I will continue to develop new features based on your suggestions in the future :)

MHPS Loves Muswell

It just works. It's really easy to setup and the developer is amazingly responsive. Really really really recommended

December 9, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to come back to me in the future if you have any other questions :)