Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Virharmonic

Simple to install and simple to use. Great app for digital products with superb new features coming all the time. Axel is very responsive and always happy to improve the app.

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help and to make new features for the app. v2.5 will be released today, hope you will like it :) !

SelfishBabe

I am using this app because I have digital products but all linked on my website via private links. I have courses I sell and instead of wanting to attach a pdf I wanted to give those that purchased access to my course and or information via a private link. This app has helped me do this easily. its soo simple to use and as soon as someone pays the download link takes them to the private link, which has been great for me. Thank you I highly recommend this especially if you just want to send links to people vs a pdf download, but the app is also able to do this too.

December 7, 2020

Thanks for your kind words about my app and I'm super happy to read that it brings a lot of value to your store! I'm about to release v2.5 and the app will continue to be improved based on merchant's suggestions. Thanks again :)

Brad Matthews

I needed a simple app which provided an easy way to load multiple products into my store, as well as deliver them to my customers just as easily. This is it. Axel has gone above and beyond to answer any questions and iron out any creases. This is an app that gets better by the day.

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review here. It's always a pleasure talking with you by email. The app will continue to be improved, I'm currently working on the v2.5 that should be published with other new features by the end of the week :)

Quality Goods Records Official Shop

Great easy to use app. Inexpensive! Axel is the best. Very quick to respond + get new features in place :)

November 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! New features based on merchant’s suggestions like yours always make the app better, so thanks for that too :)

Kastoff.store

Axel if fantastic, so far everything we needed to be implemented he has done. At times, him and his team has even made improvements on the suggestions we provided. He goes above and beyond for his clients. We are satisfied and continue to work with him to bring improvements for our use-purpose. We highly recommend anyone that maybe interested in doing digital goods to try Easy Digital Products and reach out to their support for any ideas or questions. You will be pleasantly surprised to see what they can do an possibly cater to your wants and needs. Highly recommend!

November 22, 2020

Thank you so much! Your kind words are motivating me to always improve the app again and again. On top of that, you made awesome suggestions that will definitely make the app a better one in the next few days and weeks. Thanks again!

☆ASHLEY DAWN☆

This is a fantastic app! I appreciate Axel so very much. Great customer service and quick to respond! He can fix anything that needs to be fixed. Trust is very important and $14.99 is worth the cost of an app that increases productivity and efficiency. You've built a great product Axel. You should be proud. Highly Recommended,
Ashley Dawn

November 17, 2020

Thank you so much Ashley, your kind words mean a lot and definitely motivate me to always improve the app based on suggestions like yours! If you need anything else or have any other questions about the app, you have my email and I'm always happy to help :)

Home Safe Health

This app really helps boost conversions by providing digital freebies with my products. Super easy to set up and the support is amazing! Definitely will be a long time customer

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm happy to read that you talked about the fact that the app is easy to use : that's always my aim when I develop a new feature : to make it as easy as possible to use for anyone :)

The Life Planner

This app is by far the best option out there. The download button showing on the receipt page and the confirmation email is awesome. The pricing scales well and Axel responds quickly and helpfully to any requests for help!

November 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad we talked in the chat this morning and don't hesitate if you have any other questions or suggestions for the app in the future, I'm always happy to help :)

Rachelle Indra

This app is great! We were looking for an app that would allow for a digital download but would direct users to a video link instead - a feature that I couldn't find any other app provide. I've worked with a lot of app developers and Axel is not only quick to respond but he's so friendly too! Highly recommend the app for it's functionality and for the amazing support.

November 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, I really appreciate it! Don't hesitate to contact me again in the future if you have any other questions :)

POLYDIGM Software

Got it working after a minor issue (my fault - password protected online store) and now it works perfectly. Support reacted super quick and helpful. Thanks again!

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Always happy to help so don't hesitate if you have any other questions in the future :)