Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Innovatronix Shopify

If you're looking for one of the best app partners for your digital products, I highly recommend Easy Digital Products by Axel. :) Great customer service indeed, he will walk you through the basics if you're a newbie. Not only that, but his recommendations are also far beyond any customer service at par. MUST-HAVE APP for digital service.

August 22, 2020

Thank you so much, that's an amazing review! It was a pleasure talking with you about your suggestions - and as I said, I'm already thinking about them! I'm pretty sure we will talk again about it in the future :)

The Little Flower Digital Market

EDP is easy to use and Axel is an excellent Customer Care Provider. I especially like the icon in the lower right corner that says that someone is available to assist should I have problems. I had problems when uploading multiple files in a zip file, and Axel was right there to help me figure it out. Thanks Axel! Great App!

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much! Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions about my app. And thanks again for the awesome rating :) !

Solbari

Easy Digital Products is perfect name for this app. It easy to configure and it works! Great support also. Axel was really helpful in implementing a new feature that made if perfect for our needs. Highly recommended.

August 13, 2020

Thank you very much! I’m glad you like the app and will continue to improve it thanks to ideas and suggestions like yours :)

Femmagic

Awesome app, awesome customer support and all the features you'd need in a app for digital downloads! Don't hesitate just download!

August 10, 2020

Thank you very much! I really appreciate and am constantly adding new features based on merchant's reviews like yours :)

Fect Food

Excelente APP. Suporte é incrível. Recomendo...
Precisei de ajuda para resolver um problema, e o pessoal do suporte foram bastante atenciosos e resolveram tudo com excelência.

August 7, 2020

Thank you very much! Always a pleasure for me to help you find a solution with my app :)

Neural DSP

Great customer support! We needed a couple of new features and Axel came with a solution in a very short time. Haven't experienced this fast/collaborative response with other App providers. Totally recommend this App.

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm happy that you like the new feature I've implemented and thanks for your suggestion here, it definitely improves the app a lot :)

Rotor Riot Store

Does exactly what we need it to do!
Developer responded to our questions really quickly as well.
Recommended!

July 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! I really appreciate and will continue to always improve the app :)

avocadowine

Great app and incredible customer support. I asked for some information to be added and it was done in 24 hours.

July 18, 2020

I'm always happy to help and your suggestions helped me to improve the app, so it's perfect! And thank you very much for your awesome review!

Raevoluz

Perfect app. Very easy to install. Works perfect right away. Support very reactive.
I can recommend without limitations

July 17, 2020

Thank you very much! I have also just integrated the feature you requested into the app (custom text on the order's confirmation page). Hope you like it!

Creation Science Evangelism, Inc.

Super awesome support. When I ran into a file size limit he offered a workaround that was very helpful and fixed a long time problem I have been having, So I subscribed to the business plan immediately. Great Job!

July 15, 2020

Thank you very much! I was super happy to help and will always try to find a solution for a merchant. Even if it requires developing new features. If you have any questions or suggestions, you know that you can always contact me via the app chat or by email directly :)