Recensioni (241)

Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 99% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 marzo 2024

EDP is amazing. It delivers files immediately so you don't have to worry about checking the fulfillment of every digital product purchased.

RockWood Prime
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Axel Hardy ha risposto 26 marzo 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I’m glad to know that it makes your life easier selling digital products on your store 😉

3 marzo 2024

easy to use. great for customer reviews

The Box Truck Lady
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 gennaio 2024

This application is very good. You can easily import digital products like pdf files without any issues. I would really recommend this to anyone!
Thank you Axel for your work!

CeoReads
Belgio
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Axel Hardy ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you very much for your review. I'm trying my best for the app with new features coming every months. Thanks again! :-)

16 gennaio 2024

Wow! It literally was so simple to set up? I came into this worried I would struggle to figure it out and while the interface might look overwhelming, everything is right there to click-click-done upload my flashcards pdf for sale!

Then I tested it and the download options my customers will see are smooth as butter! I've used Teachable for years and this switch to Shopify has been so much better for my business.

Kami Orange Boundary Coach
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Axel Hardy ha risposto 18 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you found the app easy to use - it is my main focus when adding new features. And thanks again for your kind words!

13 gennaio 2024

It's an amazing app, super easy to set up, and support is always ready to assist.

It's a must-app for every store!

Продуктивна Майка
Bulgaria
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Axel Hardy ha risposto 14 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review about my app. Glad you liked it and I’m happy I was able to assist you here :-)

20 gennaio 2024

Easy Digital Products is a platform for the sale of digital products. It typically provides user-friendly tools like ebooks, software, courses, and downloadable files. The aim is to streamline the process of digital product management,
I highly recommend this app.
ab
USA

Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Axel Hardy ha risposto 21 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for recommending my app and for your wonderful review!

15 luglio 2024

EDP is a great product that is quick and easy to setup. Axel is also a great guy who always answers quickly, is friendly and always does his best to solve problems & develop the app further. From me: More than deserved 5/5 stars.

Softwarezirkel
Germania
Axel Hardy ha risposto 16 luglio 2024

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying the app and the support I provide. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions in the future. 😊

27 novembre 2023

This is the best app out there for digital downloads - no question about it.

Very intuitive to set up, great customization options, customer service is also absolutely 10/10

I've had major issues with other digital downloads apps so this one is a life saver!! Thank you

Wave Index
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Axel Hardy ha risposto 28 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about my app and support. Don't hesitate to contact to me when you want if you have any questions about the app :-)

7 dicembre 2023

The interface is easy to use and customize! Literally you just upload your PDF (or whatever format your product is in), link it to the product in your shopify store and set it live. Takes just a few minutes, which is really helpful for me. I run 2 businesses and have a super busy life, so time savers are crucial. I'd also like to add that the developer, Axel, is very kind and very helpful. I totally recommend this app!

Jade Aminah
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Axel Hardy ha risposto 9 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review about my app. I’m so happy to know it makes your life easier since working on the app interface to make it intuitive and smooth is one of my top priorities.

20 novembre 2023

We really wish we'd downloaded this app a lot sooner. We were stuck with Shopify's terrible digital downloads app for eight months, facing non-stop issues and constantly having to apologize to our customers over email about their files.

Ever since we switched to this app, it's been like a breath of fresh air. Our inbox is finally quiet, no more problems! The interface is easy and smart, does exactly what we need. And if a customer can't download a file, there's a simple button to refresh their links. We absolutely love this app - it's made a huge difference in our business and in our customers' experience. Plus, Axel is really on the ball and super helpful.

Cinegrams
Regno Unito
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Axel Hardy ha risposto 22 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It also means a lot because it is the 200th review on the app, which is amazing. Thanks a lot!