Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Junokeys

Nice app! Very helpful! Has a much in the pipe for the app, which will make it even better.
The price is very good as well!

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Don't hesitate if you have any questions or need anything related to the app, I'm always happy to help. Thanks again :)

The Sunday School Store

Much faster than the other digital download apps I've tried. I'm very impressed with the continued updates from the developer and improvements constantly coming out.

March 28, 2021

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. I'm glad you liked the updates I make for the app. More will come in the next few days based on merchant's reviews like you :) . Thanks again!

The Food Lens

I am new to Shopify, which can be really intimidating! I created a digital cookbook that we are selling on our website, and uploading the product through this app made the process so easy! I had an issue on the first day with the automated email that was being sent out through my store, so I panicked, but I contacted Axel, who got back to me right away and walked me through the process to help me fix a setting on my Shopify store. I am so relieved he could help me so quickly! Thank you Axel for a great app and the excellent customer service.

March 25, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review. I completely get it that the Shopify platform can be intimidating at first and you were completely right to ask me the questions you got about it and about my app! I'm sure it will begin clearer and clearer the more you will use it. But in the meantime, if you have any question about my app or about the Shopify platform itself, I'm more than happy to help! Thanks again :)

MuseumsEtc Ltd

Elegant easy to setup and use app which delivers a range of eBooks faultlessly. The support is outstanding - quick and painstaking (immediate response on a Sunday evening!!) Highly recommended.

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'm always happy to help and even during weekends :) ! Glad you mentioned the fact that the app is easy to use! Thanks again!

Tecate Pa'l Norte Virtual

Great App, we love how it works and s is very easy to setup. Also great support from Axel and his team.

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Don't hesitate to come back to me again if you need more help :)

explorhappy

Super simple app to set up, responsive support from Axel . I would love that all the shopify apps could be like this. Last but not least, Axel speaks French if needed :-) merci

March 3, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help or reply any questions about the app, don't hesitate to come back to me in the future if you need more precisions or details :) and thanks again!

Oh She Creates Shop

I used this app because of the multiple files option and also the size limits for the downloads. Alex provides excellent support and the platform is easy to navigate and the file attachment simple. I recommend this app if you want to sell digital prints or products and just need to set it and forget it.

March 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any questions or need to be guided more on how to use the app :)
Thanks again!

Zabos

Axel has done such an amazing job with this app, it provides an end-to-end experience for sellers of digital products. What stood out to me is the exquisite customer service, which makes such a difference when you've got a query that you just need it resolved in a timely manner and effectively so you can get back to making sales. Truly recommend!

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much! I was so happy to guide you through the app while replying to your questions in the chat. I'm super glad you liked the app and support I provide. Customer satisfaction is my number 1 priority. Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions or need to be guided more :)

ETS2 Rotas Brasil

Excellent product. I highly recommend it. Congratulations! It worked very well in my digital store. Upgrade only to multiple files per product. Thanks.

February 20, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the app! You have my email if you have any questions about the app, I'm always happy to help. Thanks again :)

FASHION DESIGN BOOKS

I tried all apps for downloading files, I sell eBooks, every app have little bit different functional and process of downloading files is different! I choosed this app because I like how it looks in order page: customer see every product and click "download" button, in the same order page customer see process of downloading. Also I like that with this app my customers has two mails after purchase: one mail from my store, second mail from app- because sometimes mail can disappear in spam, so two mail is more sure about my customers will have their link after purchase! Support of Alex is great, very fast, if have some confusion- write and get help! Thanks! Best regards, Eleonora

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for this very complete and wonderful review Eleonora! It really makes my day! And I was super happy to help you and don’t hesitate to come back to me again if you have any other questions about the app :)