Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

FASHION DESIGN BOOKS

I tried all apps for downloading files, I sell eBooks, every app have little bit different functional and process of downloading files is different! I choosed this app because I like how it looks in order page: customer see every product and click "download" button, in the same order page customer see process of downloading. Also I like that with this app my customers has two mails after purchase: one mail from my store, second mail from app- because sometimes mail can disappear in spam, so two mail is more sure about my customers will have their link after purchase! Support of Alex is great, very fast, if have some confusion- write and get help! Thanks! Best regards, Eleonora

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for this very complete and wonderful review Eleonora! It really makes my day! And I was super happy to help you and don’t hesitate to come back to me again if you have any other questions about the app :)

RENIWN

What used to be 10 hours of work per week is now zero. No more customers waiting, no more emails needed to be sent manually. everything is working super smooth. Plus, exceptionally beautiful customer service!!

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Glad to read that my app is bringing value to your store. I'm always happy to help and reply your questions either in the chat of the app or by email directly, thanks for your kind words about my customer service :)

Big Break Hamburg

Perfect app for our digital products! So far everything works just fine and Axel even took some time to implement some extra wishes we had. Great app, great customer service - highly recommended. Keep up that good work :-) Best,
Philip

February 11, 2021

Thank you so much Philip! I was happy to integrate your suggestion that will bring value to everyone in the app. Don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any questions or any other suggestions in the future :)

Edd magad szabaddá

Original review (06.02.2021): This app works perfectly. Very easy to use and so customizable. It is also great that there is a free plan so you can try it out and see if it works for your needs. But above all, Axel is so helpful. We have encountered an issue and he solved it right away and he is incredibly kind. Thank you for this app Axel, we are forever grateful to you! :-) Cannot recommend it enough!
_______________________________
Update (10.09.2021): I would like to add to my previous review that Axel continues to amaze me with how supportive and helpful he is. The app is great in and of itself: easy to use, new features are coming up all the time. But above all if there is an issue, he replies back asap. We have recently encountered a challenge that was totally not because of his app, but originated directly from Shopify resulting in an issue with our digital downloads. He is kind and he goes out of his way trying to solve the issues. In addition to that, Axel keeps you updated and explains everything for the layman. Plus he offers to help to do it himself if you are not able to do it on your end. I have never before experienced such a great app and customer service. If you need an app for your digital products, look no further!

February 6, 2021

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words! Don't hesitate to get back to me in the future if you have any other questions or need anything else :)

DollarCreatives

Used this app for over 100 digital files, it's 100% amazing. The customer support guy is super fast and nice, 5 stars all around - by far the best app for digital products. You can even customize the email receipt - it's SO EASY and fast! Instant delivery after customer purchases, no problems at all. Thanks!!!

February 6, 2021

Thank you very much! Your review is amazing and motivates me to always improve the app and continue to make it easy to use for everyone. If you have any questions in the future, I'm more than happy to help :)

Rocket Powered Sound

This app is professional and well done, not to mention the superior customer service. They genuinely care, thanks.

February 3, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help or to reply any questions you have :) thanks again!

Licentieverkoop

There isn't any better digital product app out there! There are some others out there but THIS one is by far the best and easiest app i've ever used! Good job for making such an easy to use app!

February 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Glad you liked it and don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions or suggestions about the app :)

Witches of Insta

Love this app! We've tried a few of different ones and this has worked the best for us. It's SUPER easy to use and the best part about it is the awesome customer service. I can highly recommend using this app!

January 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your great comment about my app and support! I was glad to help you and find a solution for you. Don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any other questions in the future :)

Tiny Tongan Treasures

So far so good! We ran into a little problem creating an email template but Axel was very quick to respond and fixed the issue. Great customer service and user-friendly app!

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much! Always happy to help if you encounter something unusual! I'm glad you mentioned the "user-friendly" side of my app : that's a point on which I focus A LOT when developing new features in Easy Digital Products :)

Direct.Key

We use it for our stores. Its a very good solution for us. Axel is very friendly and you can reach him direkt by email. Price and service is best if you want to sell digital items.

January 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your awesome review! You have my contact information if you need anything with the app or have any questions. Thanks again :)