Easy Digital Products

Easy Digital Products

by Axel Hardy

Sell digital downloads, products and keys in a few clicks.

Ezdcode

This integration is easy to implement and use - but should there be any queries, they are promptly and professionally addressed by Axel. We had an urgent issue that we HAD to iron out prior to launch, and he swiftly fixed it within a couple of hours. Thank you!

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much! I'm always there to help when you need anything with my apps! When something needs to be changed for the best, I'm always happy to improve the app. Thanks again and Happy New Year :)

LEGACY PRESETS

The app is exactly what it's said to be - "easy". Very convenient interface and settings, something that I was missing with other apps. Customer service is second to none. Axel is super responsive and answered in minutes when we had an issue - fixing everything very quickly. Customer service is not so important until it's important - and then you are grateful when it's good. <3

January 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! It's the 50th on this app and I could not expect a better end of the 2020 year than with a wonderful review like this one. Thanks again and when you need anything, have a question or a suggestion for my app, you can always contact me and I will be super happy to help / hear what you have to say... Thanks and happy new year :) !

The Pagan by Avalon

My shop specifically deals with digital downloads, I needed something 100% reliable for me a) to be able to upload files easily and more importantly b) for my customers to be able to receive their download instantly without glitch and this has been absolutely the perfect solution.

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much! An awesome review to read and I'm happy to see that the app gives you the value you are looking for. You know that if you have any question you can contact me and I'm always happy to help. Thanks again for your wonderful review here :)

Life's an RPG

Love this app so much! It has helped us quickly launch our product, and the constant communication that the developer has with both updates to the app and answers to emails has been great. Highly recommend!

December 15, 2020

Thank you very much! Don't hesitate to come back to me when you have a new idea to improve the app or if you have any questions. Thanks again :)

Ali Manno

This app has been so useful for us and so easy to use! Axel has been readily accessible and more than willing to help me with any hiccups we experienced upon launch (even on Black Friday!). He is open to feedback and implemented one of my requests almost the next day. Thank you!!!! - Madeline

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much! As you said, I'm always happy to get new suggestions to improve the app. Having the direct point of view of merchants that use my app everyday is always a great value for me. I will continue to develop new features based on your suggestions in the future :)

MHPS Loves Muswell

It just works. It's really easy to setup and the developer is amazingly responsive. Really really really recommended

December 9, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help so don't hesitate to come back to me in the future if you have any other questions :)

ECRI

I'm not big on adding paid apps to my store, but I have found a tremendous amount of value in this app. I am able to send license keys without a file attachment and use my custom license keys. Setup took about 10 minutes total. I've contacted support and the developer has been very responsive.

December 9, 2020

Thank you very much! Very happy to read this kind of review! In any case, if you have more questions or suggestions for the app, you know that you can always contact me when you want :)

Virharmonic

Simple to install and simple to use. Great app for digital products with superb new features coming all the time. Axel is very responsive and always happy to improve the app.

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much! I'm always happy to help and to make new features for the app. v2.5 will be released today, hope you will like it :) !

SelfishBabe

I am using this app because I have digital products but all linked on my website via private links. I have courses I sell and instead of wanting to attach a pdf I wanted to give those that purchased access to my course and or information via a private link. This app has helped me do this easily. its soo simple to use and as soon as someone pays the download link takes them to the private link, which has been great for me. Thank you I highly recommend this especially if you just want to send links to people vs a pdf download, but the app is also able to do this too.

December 7, 2020

Thanks for your kind words about my app and I'm super happy to read that it brings a lot of value to your store! I'm about to release v2.5 and the app will continue to be improved based on merchant's suggestions. Thanks again :)

Brad Matthews

I needed a simple app which provided an easy way to load multiple products into my store, as well as deliver them to my customers just as easily. This is it. Axel has gone above and beyond to answer any questions and iron out any creases. This is an app that gets better by the day.

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review here. It's always a pleasure talking with you by email. The app will continue to be improved, I'm currently working on the v2.5 that should be published with other new features by the end of the week :)