Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient management of digital products, including PDFs, software, and courses. They find it easy to set up and customize, with features like limiting customer downloads and handling a large number of products. The responsive customer support and competitive pricing are also praised. It's ideal for those selling digital products and product license activation keys. Bonus discount links add to customer value, making it a tool that enhances digital product management and customer experience.

May 1, 2024

The app works great, but more importantly Axel is extremely responsive and helpful. I've run into a couple of issues during the years I've been using this EDP, and both times he was quick to respond and he even stuck with me for a number of weeks as we worked with Shopify to resolve an odd and very specific issue I was experiencing. Highly recommended!

Types & Symbols
About 3 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied May 2, 2024

Thank you so much! It was the first time I needed to get the Shopify dev team involved to fix the issue you encountered (since it was related to your fulfillment settings). It helped me to learn a lot about this process so thanks for that as well!

April 28, 2024

Amazing customer service and timely responses! Honestly I never write reviews but I've been using this service for my store for over two years now and never had a single problem. Today I had a question about billing and was absolutely surprised about the professionalism and quality of the customer service. If you're considering another provider for downloads/hosting services for your products, don't lol.

Elation Sounds
About 3 years using the app
Axel Hardy replied April 29, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review! It’s always a pleasure to read such positive feedback from users like you who have been using the app for several years. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other question in the future :-)

May 14, 2024

We originally got this app to help with selling audiobook codes. It has also worked well when selling and immediately fulfilling ebooks with hardcover book purchase—including when purchasing at a POS when traveling at conventions. Axel has been great to work with when we've had a problem or difficulty and support has been outstanding. Highly recommend using this app for selling digital products.

Dragonsteel Books
Over 1 year using the app
Axel Hardy replied May 16, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review—I truly appreciate it! It was a pleasure assisting you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions. You have my email, and I'm always happy to help.

May 14, 2024

This app is so easy to use! I sell teacher resources, all digital, on Shopify using this app. Axel is also super responsive to any questions I have and is always helping me out!

Goldie's Math Emporium
About 1 year using the app
Axel Hardy replied May 16, 2024

Thank you so much! Don't hesitate to get back to me when you have any other questions : I'm always happy to help! :-)

May 9, 2024

I'm in total agreement with everyone else in the reviews. It's pretty rare to find any plugin, app, or service that actually consistently works! But Axel is clearly super-attentive to making sure everything is running smoothly. I've had two instances where I needed a little guidance from and Axel was super responsive and helpful in both instances. No kidding, I actually sleep better and night knowing I'm not going to wake up to some buggy issues a customer has run into (used it happen all the time with other download solutions!)

Texturelabs
12 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied May 11, 2024

That's awesome, thank you so much for your detailed review and for sharing your experience with my app! I'm thrilled to hear it meets your expectations. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. 😊

April 22, 2024

Love this app. Does exactly what we need to sell digital products. Easy to set up. We've never had a problem or received a customer complaint in the year that we've been using it. I've had to contact support once or twice to clarify settings, and they were always quick and helpful.

FIGHTTIPS
11 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied April 24, 2024

Thank you so much! Don't hesitate to contact me again if you have any other questions, I'll be glad to help :-)

March 12, 2024

Easy to use, works without glitches. If you ever do need customer service, it is quick and wonderful. I highly recommend this app for easy of use, quality, and amazing customer service.

Crochet Foundry
Almost 2 years using the app
April 25, 2024

The support guy is the developer, and hes a great friendly dude, helped me out a lot, app is great.

Risxn Tweaks
4 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied April 27, 2024

Thank you so much for your review and kind words :-)

March 12, 2024

The app is very easy to set up and works perfectly, helping me to sell my digital products on my website. The support is also fast; Axel did a great job!

ChromaWings
Romania
6 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied March 13, 2024

Thank you so much! And I’m always happy to help so don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions 😉

April 12, 2024

It is easy and simple to use. So far, I've been using the free version, but right now, I'm still not selling, but only for free downloads. As soon as sales start coming in, I will 100% upgrade the plan. The founder, Alex, is very approachable. Thank you for solving my issue, Alex! I recommend this app to anyone dealing with digital products.

Digital Dropshipping Hub
North Macedonia
About 2 months using the app
Axel Hardy replied April 13, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words! I was super happy to be able to help you. Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you need anything else with the app :-)