Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

Unbound

Such a useful app, very simple but effective, and when we had an error it was very quick and efficient support.

Poppy Barley

The developers were very helpful with getting the app up and running on our very complicated theme. If you are looking for a simple way to accept donations this is a great option.

LG Seeds

You have been great at provinding us with enough information to show our client the possibilities that Easy donation can offer to their store.

Great support!
Thank you!

Allfitsy

This app was the best option out of about three or four I had. Great start but would be nice if they had phone support to help with lag time in between responses.

Radius Care Shop

I'm really glad to be using this app. The support team offers exceptional customer service and they go beyond the available features to meet the shop's necessities.

mumemo.co

I use it to handle my donation collection. so far it fits my need. tech support is responsive as well

mytavia

I needed an app that would allow my customers to make a donation to our cause on our ecommerce site. We offer a buy one give one model but also, now offer the option to make a direct donation as well. The customer support team was very helpful and responsive to our needs when setting things up.

Thanks to the Zestard support team for all their help!

COUR-YAH!

We run a courier service business and we needed to have an option to tip our couriers. Easy Donation and the team were great in responding to my requests and customizing the look to fit our page. Highly recommend this app!

Arianna cosmetics

Not performing well, my theme is slow now and server isn't available.
I pretty sure that this app is not working if you have a lot of traffic.
A weird orange circle appear in the carte page. This app is not for mobile devices too.

The Christian Restoration Association

We are a small non-profit with very little money to invest in extra apps. This is one app that has had big returns - allowing our supporters to quickly add donations with the books they purchase. It is paying for itself.

Previous 1 3 4 5