Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

Emerald Berlin

We installed the app and used the help of the developer Team of the app what worked quite well for us. Our shop is still under construction so I can´t give feedback about the process itself. But customer support was helpful. Thank you so much.

my.seashepherdstore.com

We're using this app to enable customers to donate to our non-profit organisation via our online store. We had a few issues with the donation's appearance (on desktop and mobile) and logistics in the backend, but the developers of this app continuously fixed each issue and made sure it worked perfectly for us. They were easily accessible and prompt with their fixes. They definitely went over and above to assist us.

Redline Steel

We recently downloaded this app as a means to offer a "Donations" option on a specific product page. The app is easy to navigate and install within the website. Additionally, the support team has been very helpful and quick in modifying a couple customized features that we requested initially. From a business perspective, this app has everything that we were looking for and is the perfect app for businesses hoping to give back towards a specific cause.

Unbound

Such a useful app, very simple but effective, and when we had an error it was very quick and efficient support.

Poppy Barley

The developers were very helpful with getting the app up and running on our very complicated theme. If you are looking for a simple way to accept donations this is a great option.

LG Seeds

You have been great at provinding us with enough information to show our client the possibilities that Easy donation can offer to their store.

Great support!
Thank you!

Allfitsy

This app was the best option out of about three or four I had. Great start but would be nice if they had phone support to help with lag time in between responses.

Radius Care Shop

I'm really glad to be using this app. The support team offers exceptional customer service and they go beyond the available features to meet the shop's necessities.

mumemo.co

I use it to handle my donation collection. so far it fits my need. tech support is responsive as well

mytavia

I needed an app that would allow my customers to make a donation to our cause on our ecommerce site. We offer a buy one give one model but also, now offer the option to make a direct donation as well. The customer support team was very helpful and responsive to our needs when setting things up.

Thanks to the Zestard support team for all their help!

Previous 1 3 4 5