Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

KÁDO ECOCONUT

Fantastic app. Great customer service. They configured my donation box and put it exactly where I wanted it on my website.

Guy Harvey

I used this app for donations for our Ocean Foundation. They do a great job and are always quick to help when I run into a problem. Highly recommend this app.

American Pro Life

Great app! We absolutely loved its simplicity and efficiency. And the customer service is top, quick and concise. Thank you!

Good As Gold Group

Amazing customer service and a really good response time. The app is set up and working really well. If you have any concerns, use the chat feature and they will assist and reassure you! Thanks

Gone Rural UK

The team at Zestard Support have been amazingly patient and supportive in helping me set up the app.

Trek Light Gear

We're using this app in a slightly different way as a Tip/Pay It Forward option and it's been working out great. Support from the team has been fast and helpful!

Scott Home Delivery

Fantastic support that enabled us to configure the app just like we wanted! Highly recommended if you want to implement a donation part in your online store.

FoodDock

Functional and well designed app with enough capabilities and customization. Good support. Thank you!

Vahdam Teas

A very nicely designed app! Easy to use and functions properly. This can be integrated at homepage, product page or cart page with the help of support team who replies in a minute. Has plenty of options and specific image & messaging feature. Must try!

Camel Bey

Amazing app!! Had to research everywhere and read many blogs, and fortunately ended up finding out that most sources recommend Easy Donation and I'm glad I installed it. Has plenty of options and configurations that fulfill my needs, and where there was something too specific (I was sure that can be done) I reached out to their support and they quickly edited my theme's code to perfectly reflect my request as I needed. Thank you for your help and support :)