Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

Eternal Crystals

I love this app It was really easy to use the support was very prompt I would definitely recommend Five stars

Revvies UK

We chose Easy Donation because of its simplicity and ease of use. It does not disappoint, support is great and very responsive.

Revvies Australia

We are a small company hoping to do some good this Christmas for a charity we hold dearly. I am by no means a dev and the support received in getting it all installed and looking great was fantastic. Within a day launching we have already had 2x donations. highly recommend.

Vodka Mariette

Great app for stores.. Used to add a tip feature to cart- was very easy to use, also excellent support.

Retrokid.ca

Tech team was extremely attentive and solved all of our issues with a matter of 24 hours. App is very easy to use and implement. Donations show as products which then show up in standard reporting. 5 stars for this app and the service provided! THANK YOU.

Beretta Farms

This app is awesome! I contacted the support team to make custom changes to the donation experience and they worked with me to make the experience as seamless as possible! Thanks so much for your help! :)

Emerald Berlin

We installed the app and used the help of the developer Team of the app what worked quite well for us. Our shop is still under construction so I can´t give feedback about the process itself. But customer support was helpful. Thank you so much.

Redline Steel

We recently downloaded this app as a means to offer a "Donations" option on a specific product page. The app is easy to navigate and install within the website. Additionally, the support team has been very helpful and quick in modifying a couple customized features that we requested initially. From a business perspective, this app has everything that we were looking for and is the perfect app for businesses hoping to give back towards a specific cause.

Unbound

Such a useful app, very simple but effective, and when we had an error it was very quick and efficient support.

LG Seeds

You have been great at provinding us with enough information to show our client the possibilities that Easy donation can offer to their store.

Great support!