Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

527 Photo

I love this app! Easy to set up the donation box and info. I had some trouble installing it on my site, only because my site has a lot of custom coding, and customer service helped me out. Thanks!

GO DEEPER

The backend of websites is difficult. The customer service was able to help target and fix our bugs.

Sherpani

Used this app to give customers the option to donate to our chosen non-profit organization on the cart page and as a product listed on a separate page. So far we've been getting donations and it works great. The support team has been very helpful and quick to respond with our customization requests, they were able to remove the questions and reviews that defaulted to products in our theme, and customized the drop-down menu. The tracking feature isn't very granular, just shows the total amount donated by month, but it is easy to pull more information by filtering by the product in Shopify's reports.

Royal Museums Greenwich Shop

Donations are important to us in the same way purchases from our store help our museums. We use the basic plan and it does everything we need it to do, but could see us using the advanced plan in future as our customers may want the option of donating to the individual sites that our organisation operates. Tech support have been really helpful and quick to respond. Very happy user :)

Safe and Vault Store.com

Great support and Great App! They were willing to help us with the integration in a fast and timely manner.

Ma'ema'e PTSA

This app has phenomenal support. Thank you for helping me fix my problem again. You guys are super helpful

Kiwanis

The customer support has been very quick to respond and go above and beyond to make sure everything was the way we needed it for our store. It does everything it says it will do!

Produce-Express.com

This app does not even deserve one star! It is not user friendly for donor calculations etc and there is NO customer support!!! We reached out several times and to date no response!! Don't buy it not worth the aggrivation especially when you have to pay for it!

Viva la Vino

Excellent support! The app works perfectly, got quick help with changing the look really. Keep it up!

Vanto

My customers now have the ability to donate to the 3 most active charities in South Africa...awesome app...excellent support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10