Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

Guru Muscle

I don't have to write many words here. Simply they have done much work for me, customer service top 1. Always answered in a short time period. They have done works which were out of their service for free. Happy with them and see how we go in future using this app.

Marso Living

We have started to use the app now, but had some minor issues with installing. I contacted the support and within less then 8 hours everything was solved! Great technical support! If the app runs as smooth as the support handled our issue, definitely 5 star rating!

Q Place Store

Easy to install and super prompt support when we had questions. Very pleased with product and service.

Eternal Crystals

I love this app It was really easy to use the support was very prompt I would definitely recommend Five stars

Revvies UK

We chose Easy Donation because of its simplicity and ease of use. It does not disappoint, support is great and very responsive.

Revvies Australia

We are a small company hoping to do some good this Christmas for a charity we hold dearly. I am by no means a dev and the support received in getting it all installed and looking great was fantastic. Within a day launching we have already had 2x donations. highly recommend.

Vodka Mariette

Great app for stores.. Used to add a tip feature to cart- was very easy to use, also excellent support.

Retrokid.ca

Tech team was extremely attentive and solved all of our issues with a matter of 24 hours. App is very easy to use and implement. Donations show as products which then show up in standard reporting. 5 stars for this app and the service provided! THANK YOU.

Beretta Farms

This app is awesome! I contacted the support team to make custom changes to the donation experience and they worked with me to make the experience as seamless as possible! Thanks so much for your help! :)

Emerald Berlin

We installed the app and used the help of the developer Team of the app what worked quite well for us. Our shop is still under construction so I can´t give feedback about the process itself. But customer support was helpful. Thank you so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5