Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

Moxie Chic

I used this app for a special promotion. It was wonderful and the customer support was the best I’ve seen! The app lets you create seamless donations and even gives those donating a receipt for tax records. For future similar promos, I will use this app again!

Puppafly

Very swift customer service. I had a formatting issue with how the donation function looked on the mobile layout. Within minutes of my email the support team responded and, not only provided advice, but also went into the back-end of my store and made the required formatting changes while I was working on other things! It was all sorted and I was barely involved. Great stuff.

SuperFast NYC

Great app! Customer service was super quick to respond and very helpful. Everything is up and running seamlessly.

Online Innersejuk Store

I love the support given by Easy Donation. They assisted me from start to finish publishing donation feature in my store. Although I wish Easy Donation has more complex donation features in it, but I can work around my method and get it to launch with the help of support person.

Aelin Organics

Their customer service is awesome - so helpful!
And their app seems to have everything we need to support our chosen charities.

Trendy Living

very good customer service. usually responds within 3-4 hours with easy instructions and all the questions and problems gets answered.

Barnes Foundation

I added the Easy Donation app to our store, but quickly realized that it didn't cooperate with our theme. I connected with Pallavi on their support team and received custom code to change the look of the app so it integrated more seamlessly. The app has already been successful, and I highly recommend it if you're also a non-profit looking to offer additional donation options at checkout.

KÁDO ECOCONUT

Fantastic app. Great customer service. They configured my donation box and put it exactly where I wanted it on my website.

Guy Harvey

I used this app for donations for our Ocean Foundation. They do a great job and are always quick to help when I run into a problem. Highly recommend this app.

American Pro Life

Great app! We absolutely loved its simplicity and efficiency. And the customer service is top, quick and concise. Thank you!