Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

The Younique Foundation

I used this app to make an easy way for customers to donate before checking out. I really like how seamless it is with the cart/checkout and clear and easy for customers to donate. It has very simple and basic settings. Another feature I like that many donation apps don’t do is that this donation was made with the same checkout and payment as the rest of the items in the cart - NO separate payment processor is used and NO additional payment or processing fees; this is a huge plus. As a non-profit that sells the donations are coming to us anyways and we shouldn’t have to pay some additional percentage from money that is generously donated to us. The payments come through the same processor that rest of our transactions use such as Shopify Payments and PayPal. This was a frustrating problem that I found with most of the other donation/non-profit apps that Easy Donation app doesn't have. My only wish is that it would be a little easier to install. My theme files looked different than in the guide they provided. However their customer support was very helpful and responsive in resolving my issue and implemented the app on my storefront within a day. The only features I would request is that there be a way to create a recurring donation option ie. weekly, monthly etc. The other minor attribute I wish this had was the ability to create a separate line item ie. tax, shipping, etc. in the reports and receipts instead of it being reflected as a SKU/product. Otherwise this app has been a great add-on for fundraising and extremely easy to use. Level of service was excellent. Zestard makes some other great apps that I’m testing out that so far I've been happy with.

Boathouse

App works as intended and support was very helpful in making customizations so the box matched our store.

LoveLuve

very nice app. I like this app to be used for every site. You will love this app. Very nice app so far.

We Are One

We are using this app for our websites and it works perfectly. The support team is amazing. I don't have any developer skills but the support team is very hepfull and fast.

Amazing app and an amazing team!

times-up

can this app donate automatically, so if i'd like to donate a percentage of my sales and have the app do that?

CIWFNederland

This is a great app that is so straightforward to use, making it very easy for our supporters to add valuable donations to their purchases. The support team have been very helpful and quick to respond to any requests we have for further customisation and improvements to functionality. For us to continue to use this app we would really appreciate having the ability for customers to choose to add giftaid to their donations.

Physique Boutique

Great app and very easy to use! Customer support was also amazing and helped us customize our donation button even more!

My Cat and Co.

This app is great! A lot of the other donation apps out there don't include our currency (AED) and don't let you choose your own charity. Easy Donation is perfect for our needs and support has been great. Very easy to integrate and people were responding immediately which is perfect! Thanks team Easy Donation :)

Relevé Fashion

Great app that allows you to direct donations to any cause. It's easy enough to install and their support team responds quickly.

Postal Worker Tees

Great app. I had a couple of problems and it was fixed promptly. Great way to collect donations.. Thanks