Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

The Christian Restoration Association

We are a small non-profit with very little money to invest in extra apps. This is one app that has had big returns - allowing our supporters to quickly add donations with the books they purchase. It is paying for itself.

PEPSI_GOLF

Great Support Team.I need to use donation snippet for one of my custom product "Donation".Team has helped me to do the same. Thanks !

Pottery by VB

It's not showing up in the cart... Trying to figure it out at this point.
It's easy to use if you will have it directly as an item in your main site/ page.

Zori Dogs

Simply put app doesn’t work. I will have to find one that does. Don’t have time to email support and go back and forth on an issue.

Booster Apparel

I use this app to donate for cancer research on my store. The team have been a real help and I will definetely recommend using the app for any kind of donation!

Sera Jey Monastery

The Support are very helpful and easy to talk to. The app also works great. This app is really helpful. Thanks

Biofield Tuning Store

We purchased this app to add a donation request section in our shopping cart. We wanted to customize the look and feel a bit and since we couldn't figure out how to change the CSS we reached out to customer support and they were very responsive and helpful. Several months later we changed our shop template and found that the new template didn't pull over our previous donation default settings. Once again support was very responsive, even over the holidays, and has been great about helping us resolve our minor issues. We are very satisfied with the relative ease of using this app and the customer service is great. It has helped us raise more money for our fundraising causes and allows us flexibility in terms of changing the design of the app look.

Don McMinn: Think With Me

This app kept the donation process pretty simply, only because the support team was so responsive. Would love to see digital attachments as a part of the receipt-- since often donations come with a premium thanks.

collectmytree.co.uk

I needed a simple Donation integration for Shopify and this was simple to install and configure. When I had an issue with the theme on my Shopify site, the support team were online for Chat and fixed it for me in 15 minutes.
Brilliant service.

The Younique Foundation

I used this app to make an easy way for customers to donate before checking out. I really like how seamless it is with the cart/checkout and clear and easy for customers to donate. It has very simple and basic settings. Another feature I like that many donation apps don’t do is that this donation was made with the same checkout and payment as the rest of the items in the cart - NO separate payment processor is used and NO additional payment or processing fees; this is a huge plus. As a non-profit that sells the donations are coming to us anyways and we shouldn’t have to pay some additional percentage from money that is generously donated to us. The payments come through the same processor that rest of our transactions use such as Shopify Payments and PayPal. This was a frustrating problem that I found with most of the other donation/non-profit apps that Easy Donation app doesn't have. My only wish is that it would be a little easier to install. My theme files looked different than in the guide they provided. However their customer support was very helpful and responsive in resolving my issue and implemented the app on my storefront within a day. The only features I would request is that there be a way to create a recurring donation option ie. weekly, monthly etc. The other minor attribute I wish this had was the ability to create a separate line item ie. tax, shipping, etc. in the reports and receipts instead of it being reflected as a SKU/product. Otherwise this app has been a great add-on for fundraising and extremely easy to use. Level of service was excellent. Zestard makes some other great apps that I’m testing out that so far I've been happy with.