Easy Donation

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Juli 2024

Great support! I reached out with a few questions and customization requests while testing out the app. They were quick to respond, within 24 hours, and were able to help with my requested customizations regarding the way the widget looked in my product and cart pages, as well as with the donation product page iteself.

OXFORd Company Store

Chinmaya Mission Australia
Australien
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
8. November 2023

Mega Support. Der ist aber auch nötig für kleine Umsetzungen.

Mabyen
Deutschland
27 tage mit der App
25. April 2020

The team at Zestard Support have been amazingly patient and supportive in helping me set up the app.

Gone Rural UK
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
28. Mai 2021

This is a great app for nonprofits and support was fantastic! Easy for the organization to integrate and easy for donors!

The OUT Foundation
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
16. Juni 2022

We have been using the app for a handful of years now and really appreciate the functionality and fantastic customer support. The Zestard team has gone above and beyond to facilitate timely feedback and support.

Friends Of Cabrillo Aquarium
Zestard Technologies hat geantwortet 17. Juni 2022

Thank You for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any further assistance. 🤗

23. Mai 2023

I would give five stars for the commitment of the staff to customizing the app for our purposes. The support technician I worked with even offered to help fix a problem that I had wanted to fix but didn't know how to explain very well. Good service.

Albright Institute of Archaeological Research
12. November 2020

Used this app to give customers the option to donate to our chosen non-profit organization on the cart page and as a product listed on a separate page. So far we've been getting donations and it works great. The support team has been very helpful and quick to respond with our customization requests, they were able to remove the questions and reviews that defaulted to products in our theme, and customized the drop-down menu. The tracking feature isn't very granular, just shows the total amount donated by month, but it is easy to pull more information by filtering by the product in Shopify's reports.

Sherpani
21. Juni 2023

Really easy to integrate into our shop. The staff have been so helpful and really quick to tweak to suit our needs. Highly recommended

St Columba's Hospice Care