Easy Donation

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
24. November 2023

Great Donation App! It looks and works great and gives me plenty of options. I researched many others and am happy I went with Easy Donation. I'm so thankful for the support this app gives. They are kind, timely and set up App in my cart just as I wanted. When I had another question they answered it promptly too, providing clear directions on how to navigate the app. I have enough tech to learn so making this streamline has been fab!

Liberty Wares
7 monate mit der App
29. Dezember 2023

This is an AWESOME app! Customer service and support is EXCELLENT! I highly recommend this donation app! The ONLY thing they need to improve is, they need to get a recurring donation button. Other than that...definitely get this Easy Donation app!

The REDFOX Lifestyle
16 tage mit der App
1. August 2023

Really good app that allows you to configure donations and provide users a bit more info on where money is going. The support is really quick and the developers very helpful.

Embrace the Middle East Trading
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
21. Juni 2023

Really easy to integrate into our shop. The staff have been so helpful and really quick to tweak to suit our needs. Highly recommended

St Columba's Hospice Care
Vereinigtes Königreich
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
9. September 2023

Great customer support, they make an effort to sort out your issues right away.

Primitive Tribal Craft
Israel
8 monate mit der App
23. August 2023

Really good ! Worked as expected ! Excellent support.
When ever needed they supported on time and made customs changes as needed.
Highly recommended app.

Heal Maui Inc.
3 monate mit der App
13. Oktober 2023

Great little app to gather donations for charities on our website, in addition to purchases. And their support with some customisations I needed was quick!

Sup Surf Swim
Südafrika
5 tage mit der App
20. September 2023

Great tool. Amazing support. Nisha was super helpful in helping to add the Easy Donate snippet using our page builder.

Dinnerbox