Easy Donation

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. Juni 2019

Such a useful app, very simple but effective, and when we had an error it was very quick and efficient support.

Unbound
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
8. Oktober 2018

Great app that allows you to direct donations to any cause. It's easy enough to install and their support team responds quickly.

Relevé Fashion
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
11. April 2022

Nous sommes très satisfait de cette application et du support fourni !
Des réponses rapides à nos questions et la volonté de trouver des solutions à nos problèmes.

Boutique du Musée McCord
Kanada
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Zestard Technologies hat geantwortet 23. Mai 2022

Thank You for your review! You have been really understanding and supportive throughout the process. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance! :)

6. Juli 2018

Excellent app - very easy to set up and integrate into our theme. Support was wonderful in helping to fix a few display issues.

The Tinkers Packs
25. April 2020

The team at Zestard Support have been amazingly patient and supportive in helping me set up the app.

Gone Rural UK
28. Mai 2021

This is a great app for nonprofits and support was fantastic! Easy for the organization to integrate and easy for donors!

The OUT Foundation
Bearbeitet am 8. Dezember 2018

I used this app to make an easy way for customers to donate before checking out. I really like how seamless it is with the cart/checkout and clear and easy for customers to donate. It has very simple and basic settings. Another feature I like that many donation apps don’t do is that this donation was made with the same checkout and payment as the rest of the items in the cart - NO separate payment processor is used and NO additional payment or processing fees; this is a huge plus. As a non-profit that sells the donations are coming to us anyways and we shouldn’t have to pay some additional percentage from money that is generously donated to us. The payments come through the same processor that rest of our transactions use such as Shopify Payments and PayPal. This was a frustrating problem that I found with most of the other donation/non-profit apps that Easy Donation app doesn't have. My only wish is that it would be a little easier to install. My theme files looked different than in the guide they provided. However their customer support was very helpful and responsive in resolving my issue and implemented the app on my storefront within a day. The only features I would request is that there be a way to create a recurring donation option ie. weekly, monthly etc. The other minor attribute I wish this had was the ability to create a separate line item ie. tax, shipping, etc. in the reports and receipts instead of it being reflected as a SKU/product. Otherwise this app has been a great add-on for fundraising and extremely easy to use. Level of service was excellent. Zestard makes some other great apps that I’m testing out that so far I've been happy with.

The Younique Foundation
12. November 2020

Used this app to give customers the option to donate to our chosen non-profit organization on the cart page and as a product listed on a separate page. So far we've been getting donations and it works great. The support team has been very helpful and quick to respond with our customization requests, they were able to remove the questions and reviews that defaulted to products in our theme, and customized the drop-down menu. The tracking feature isn't very granular, just shows the total amount donated by month, but it is easy to pull more information by filtering by the product in Shopify's reports.

Sherpani
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 7. Dezember 2020

The backend of websites is difficult. The customer service was able to help target and fix our bugs.

GO DEEPER
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
24. Mai 2021

The customer service is excellent. I wanted my donation to only show on my cart page and they were able to custom code in my store's backend to remove it from my product page. Would recommend.

Pnky Official