Easy Donation

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (165)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 87% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de fevereiro de 2024

It is a simple and great app. We had a few hiccups, but the support team was very responsive (minus the time difference) and fixed everything for us quickly, we were up and running in no time.

Adrenalin Source for Sports

Othersea Bikini
Canadá
5 dias usando o app
26 de fevereiro de 2024

perfect support service, they placed the app where a needed on my shop.
thx

MXHOME
França
2 dias usando o app
24 de novembro de 2023

Great Donation App! It looks and works great and gives me plenty of options. I researched many others and am happy I went with Easy Donation. I'm so thankful for the support this app gives. They are kind, timely and set up App in my cart just as I wanted. When I had another question they answered it promptly too, providing clear directions on how to navigate the app. I have enough tech to learn so making this streamline has been fab!

Liberty Wares
7 meses usando o app
1 de agosto de 2023

Really good app that allows you to configure donations and provide users a bit more info on where money is going. The support is really quick and the developers very helpful.

Embrace the Middle East Trading
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
4 de janeiro de 2024

One of the best response times from a customer service team. Straight forward app that does what it says - well worth the cost!

Dakota Dirt
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
29 de dezembro de 2023

This is an AWESOME app! Customer service and support is EXCELLENT! I highly recommend this donation app! The ONLY thing they need to improve is, they need to get a recurring donation button. Other than that...definitely get this Easy Donation app!

The REDFOX Lifestyle
16 dias usando o app
9 de setembro de 2023

Great customer support, they make an effort to sort out your issues right away.

Primitive Tribal Craft
Israel
8 meses usando o app
23 de agosto de 2023

Really good ! Worked as expected ! Excellent support.
When ever needed they supported on time and made customs changes as needed.
Highly recommended app.

Heal Maui Inc.
3 meses usando o app
13 de outubro de 2023

Great little app to gather donations for charities on our website, in addition to purchases. And their support with some customisations I needed was quick!

Sup Surf Swim