Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let your customer donate a portion of the order to a charity.

CIWFNederland

This is a great app that is so straightforward to use, making it very easy for our supporters to add valuable donations to their purchases. The support team have been very helpful and quick to respond to any requests we have for further customisation and improvements to functionality. For us to continue to use this app we would really appreciate having the ability for customers to choose to add giftaid to their donations.

Physique Boutique

Great app and very easy to use! Customer support was also amazing and helped us customize our donation button even more!

My Cat and Co.

This app is great! A lot of the other donation apps out there don't include our currency (AED) and don't let you choose your own charity. Easy Donation is perfect for our needs and support has been great. Very easy to integrate and people were responding immediately which is perfect! Thanks team Easy Donation :)

Relevé Fashion

Great app that allows you to direct donations to any cause. It's easy enough to install and their support team responds quickly.

Postal Worker Tees

Great app. I had a couple of problems and it was fixed promptly. Great way to collect donations.. Thanks

Catawba Cultural Preservation Project

For the Catawba Cultural Preservation Project we did a full integration of the Easy Donation app, with the addition of a call to action button on our navigation. Our store theme is a bit more complex and the Zestard support team solved a layout issue for us overnight, which was amazing service. They are also open to enhancement ideas and feedback, showing how engaged they are as a developer. The Catawba team is very happy with the outcome of this integration.

Gobi Gear

Easy to use and the support team is really helpful if you have any questions. I love that it gives my customers an option to do something good :-)

HelloWellness

I had some issues configuring the app but the support team is SUPER helpful and responsive. Would recommend!

Union College Concert Series

This is a great and simple app. When first installed, it wasn't working with my theme, but they rectified it quickly. I would recommend this app.

Lamporia Com

Simple but extremely useful app for collecting donation on your Shopify store.

We tried few other apps available out there but none met our needs. The after-install support is above and beyond and they are quick to respond in case you find an issue with the installation.

We highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a simple but effective solution.. 5 stars!