Easy Donation

Let’s contribute to the society for the better future

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Donation Widget on Product Page

Royal Museums Greenwich Shop

Donations are important to us in the same way purchases from our store help our museums. We use the basic plan and it does everything we need it to do, but could see us using the advanced plan in future as our customers may want the option of donating to the individual sites that our organisation operates. Tech support have been really helpful and quick to respond. Very happy user :)

Safe and Vault Store.com

Great support and Great App! They were willing to help us with the integration in a fast and timely manner.

Ma'ema'e PTSA

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has phenomenal support. Thank you for helping me fix my problem again. You guys are super helpful

Kiwanis

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The customer support has been very quick to respond and go above and beyond to make sure everything was the way we needed it for our store. It does everything it says it will do!

Viva la Vino

Location Zimbabwe

Excellent support! The app works perfectly, got quick help with changing the look really. Keep it up!

Vanto

Location South Africa

My customers now have the ability to donate to the 3 most active charities in South Africa...awesome app...excellent support.

familyfood.farm

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Outstanding support, took the time to update my install so the donation wouldn't popup in cart again once the user had donated. Well done guys, really thankful for your great help on this!

all for education

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had an issue I contact the team late at night I was in a hurry and they answered right away and helped me
great support, best team

Supribuy

Location South Africa

The in app support on live chat is great! Would recommend it to anyone who would like to use it......

Moxie Chic

I used this app for a special promotion. It was wonderful and the customer support was the best I’ve seen! The app lets you create seamless donations and even gives those donating a receipt for tax records. For future similar promos, I will use this app again!