Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

savannahstrong.life

Exactly what I needed. We had support do a bit of customization and they did so very effectively and promptly. Very pleased with the app.

Hasene Australia

Fast and friendly help. Easy to configure and loads of options. Stoked with the app especially for a charity like ours.

Tenerè Store

Super efficient and easy to use! Great customer service, helped me with the set up of the app really fast!

CI Talsa

Great customer support, super agile and willing to help.
We use the app to let customers make deposits for their credits and its super helpfull. We really recommend it.

WiFicandy

Great customer service! The support team have been really helpful and reliable! Would highly recommend them!

Biggesthug™

I really like this application it is easy to install and the team is always ready to help us with any problem, they are always there for us

527 Photo

I love this app! Easy to set up the donation box and info. I had some trouble installing it on my site, only because my site has a lot of custom coding, and customer service helped me out. Thanks!

GO DEEPER

The backend of websites is difficult. The customer service was able to help target and fix our bugs.

Sherpani

Used this app to give customers the option to donate to our chosen non-profit organization on the cart page and as a product listed on a separate page. So far we've been getting donations and it works great. The support team has been very helpful and quick to respond with our customization requests, they were able to remove the questions and reviews that defaulted to products in our theme, and customized the drop-down menu. The tracking feature isn't very granular, just shows the total amount donated by month, but it is easy to pull more information by filtering by the product in Shopify's reports.

Royal Museums Greenwich Shop

Donations are important to us in the same way purchases from our store help our museums. We use the basic plan and it does everything we need it to do, but could see us using the advanced plan in future as our customers may want the option of donating to the individual sites that our organisation operates. Tech support have been really helpful and quick to respond. Very happy user :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9