Easy Donation

Easy Donation

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

familyfood.farm

Outstanding support, took the time to update my install so the donation wouldn't popup in cart again once the user had donated. Well done guys, really thankful for your great help on this!

all for education

I had an issue I contact the team late at night I was in a hurry and they answered right away and helped me
great support, best team

Supribuy

The in app support on live chat is great! Would recommend it to anyone who would like to use it......

Moxie Chic

I used this app for a special promotion. It was wonderful and the customer support was the best I’ve seen! The app lets you create seamless donations and even gives those donating a receipt for tax records. For future similar promos, I will use this app again!

Puppafly

Very swift customer service. I had a formatting issue with how the donation function looked on the mobile layout. Within minutes of my email the support team responded and, not only provided advice, but also went into the back-end of my store and made the required formatting changes while I was working on other things! It was all sorted and I was barely involved. Great stuff.

SuperFast NYC

Great app! Customer service was super quick to respond and very helpful. Everything is up and running seamlessly.

Online Innersejuk Store

I love the support given by Easy Donation. They assisted me from start to finish publishing donation feature in my store. Although I wish Easy Donation has more complex donation features in it, but I can work around my method and get it to launch with the help of support person.

Aelin Organics

Their customer service is awesome - so helpful!
And their app seems to have everything we need to support our chosen charities.

Trendy Living

very good customer service. usually responds within 3-4 hours with easy instructions and all the questions and problems gets answered.

Barnes Foundation

I added the Easy Donation app to our store, but quickly realized that it didn't cooperate with our theme. I connected with Pallavi on their support team and received custom code to change the look of the app so it integrated more seamlessly. The app has already been successful, and I highly recommend it if you're also a non-profit looking to offer additional donation options at checkout.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8