Easy Donation , 157 reviews

4.8

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing donations seamlessly, especially for non-profit organizations. They appreciate the quick and accommodating support team, reliable performance, and the provision of separate email receipts for tax purposes. However, some merchants wish for a recurring donation feature and more detailed tracking capabilities.

July 31, 2019

We recently downloaded this app as a means to offer a "Donations" option on a specific product page. The app is easy to navigate and install within the website. Additionally, the support team has been very helpful and quick in modifying a couple customized features that we requested initially. From a business perspective, this app has everything that we were looking for and is the perfect app for businesses hoping to give back towards a specific cause.

Redline Steel
7 months using the app
June 26, 2019

Such a useful app, very simple but effective, and when we had an error it was very quick and efficient support.

Unbound
Over 4 years using the app
Edited June 24, 2019

The developers were very helpful with getting the app up and running on our very complicated theme. If you are looking for a simple way to accept donations this is a great option.

Poppy Barley
4 months using the app
June 13, 2019

You have been great at provinding us with enough information to show our client the possibilities that Easy donation can offer to their store.

Great support!
Thank you!

LG Seeds
Spain
2 days using the app
June 12, 2019

This app was the best option out of about three or four I had. Great start but would be nice if they had phone support to help with lag time in between responses.

Allfitsy
7 months using the app
May 8, 2019

I'm really glad to be using this app. The support team offers exceptional customer service and they go beyond the available features to meet the shop's necessities.

Radius Care Shop
New Zealand
10 months using the app
May 3, 2019

I use it to handle my donation collection. so far it fits my need. tech support is responsive as well

mumemo.co
Indonesia
3 months using the app
May 1, 2019

I needed an app that would allow my customers to make a donation to our cause on our ecommerce site. We offer a buy one give one model but also, now offer the option to make a direct donation as well. The customer support team was very helpful and responsive to our needs when setting things up.

Thanks to the Zestard support team for all their help!

mytavia
Almost 2 years using the app
April 30, 2019

We run a courier service business and we needed to have an option to tip our couriers. Easy Donation and the team were great in responding to my requests and customizing the look to fit our page. Highly recommend this app!

COUR-YAH!
5 months using the app
April 26, 2019

Not performing well, my theme is slow now and server isn't available.
I pretty sure that this app is not working if you have a lot of traffic.
A weird orange circle appear in the carte page. This app is not for mobile devices too.

Arianna cosmetics