Easy Donation , 158 reviews

4.8

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing donations seamlessly, especially for non-profit organizations. They appreciate the quick and accommodating support team, reliable performance, and the provision of separate email receipts for tax purposes. However, some merchants wish for a recurring donation feature and more detailed tracking capabilities.

April 26, 2019

Not performing well, my theme is slow now and server isn't available.
I pretty sure that this app is not working if you have a lot of traffic.
A weird orange circle appear in the carte page. This app is not for mobile devices too.

Arianna cosmetics
France
About 23 hours using the app
Edited April 1, 2019

We are a small non-profit with very little money to invest in extra apps. This is one app that has had big returns - allowing our supporters to quickly add donations with the books they purchase. It is paying for itself.

The Christian Restoration Association
4 months using the app
March 14, 2019

Great Support Team.I need to use donation snippet for one of my custom product "Donation".Team has helped me to do the same. Thanks !

PEPSI_GOLF
19 days using the app
March 10, 2019

It's not showing up in the cart... Trying to figure it out at this point.
It's easy to use if you will have it directly as an item in your main site/ page.

Pottery by VB
24 days using the app
Edited March 8, 2019

Simply put app doesn’t work. I will have to find one that does. Don’t have time to email support and go back and forth on an issue.

Zori Dogs
13 days using the app
Edited February 4, 2019

I use this app to donate for cancer research on my store. The team have been a real help and I will definetely recommend using the app for any kind of donation!

Booster Apparel
France
12 months using the app
January 28, 2019

The Support are very helpful and easy to talk to. The app also works great. This app is really helpful. Thanks

Sera Jey Monastery
About 2 years using the app
December 29, 2018

We purchased this app to add a donation request section in our shopping cart. We wanted to customize the look and feel a bit and since we couldn't figure out how to change the CSS we reached out to customer support and they were very responsive and helpful. Several months later we changed our shop template and found that the new template didn't pull over our previous donation default settings. Once again support was very responsive, even over the holidays, and has been great about helping us resolve our minor issues. We are very satisfied with the relative ease of using this app and the customer service is great. It has helped us raise more money for our fundraising causes and allows us flexibility in terms of changing the design of the app look.

Biofield Tuning Store
7 months using the app
December 21, 2018

This app kept the donation process pretty simply, only because the support team was so responsive. Would love to see digital attachments as a part of the receipt-- since often donations come with a premium thanks.

Don McMinn: Think With Me
2 days using the app
December 13, 2018

I needed a simple Donation integration for Shopify and this was simple to install and configure. When I had an issue with the theme on my Shopify site, the support team were online for Chat and fixed it for me in 15 minutes.
Brilliant service.