Easy exit popup

Easy exit popup

by ThinkConvert

Convert abandoning visitors into sales

Neyo Mall

Using this app for exit intent popups and it's working good so far.
Highly recommended for all shopify store owners

SkullVibe

Very easy to install and customize. gonna use it on this holiday season!

I will recommend this app to all the store owners :)

Letsbeach

Looks good, but works very slowly. Shows not at the exit, as per settings, but when the customer visits the website. This app needs a lot of fixing, obviously.

Cute Fruit Undies

Pop up isn't very customizable and has weird mistakes in grammar on the pop up that can't be changed

Be Well Company

Great experience and very helpful in a timely manner. I was able to get a code written for my needs within 24hrs. Great service!

Aqualabtechnologies

Pop up displays when customers enter website, even tho we have checked to only display if customer is leaving website. I have reached out to customer service/tech support with no help. Will be uninstalling this and looking for a better option.

Anarchicfashion Com

I have the basic version and I am delighted to say, it works! When I look at what % of sales I got from this, having done a split test, 10% of my orders have come through this pop up. I would definitely recommend using this app

Fashion Eaziloot Com

Looks good. I will definitely continue and see what it offers. Thanks.

Nice Cool

Good and easy to set up app. My only suggestion: it would have been great to be able to load an image as background picture and not be limited to only provide an url for that. Keep up the good work!

Kawaiidezigns

Sadly this app didn't work when installed.
I wanted an app that provided an exit pop up to abandoning customers who hadn't yet added items to their cart, to increase my conversion rate, but it just didn't even exist when tested.
Have uninstalled.