Easy exit popup

Easy exit popup

by ThinkConvert

Convert abandoning visitors into sales

JUSTADIT

Awesome service by the developer, loved how simple and easy it was to use...I also noticed that there are many rules that trigger the pop-up which is good.

ExciteXpress

Simple and easy to use pop-up on entry or exit. Banner pop-up when I mouse hovered on the address bar, quite smart.

Stocktrendnote

Best exit pop app out there, I've been seeing a steady increase in visitor orders since installing easy exit pop. Nothing to lose installing this, as gets users BEFORE they close the page. Great support

furry empire

my favourite ThinkConvert app, easily converts abandoning users into sales by offering a coupon. i love it.

Neyo Mall

Using this app for exit intent popups and it's working good so far.
Highly recommended for all shopify store owners

SkullVibe

Very easy to install and customize. gonna use it on this holiday season!

I will recommend this app to all the store owners :)

Letsbeach

Looks good, but works very slowly. Shows not at the exit, as per settings, but when the customer visits the website. This app needs a lot of fixing, obviously.

Cute Fruit Undies

Pop up isn't very customizable and has weird mistakes in grammar on the pop up that can't be changed

Be Well Company

Great experience and very helpful in a timely manner. I was able to get a code written for my needs within 24hrs. Great service!

Aqualabtechnologies

Pop up displays when customers enter website, even tho we have checked to only display if customer is leaving website. I have reached out to customer service/tech support with no help. Will be uninstalling this and looking for a better option.

Previous 1 3 4