Easy exit popup

Easy exit popup

by ThinkConvert

Convert abandoning visitors into sales

Aqualabtechnologies

Pop up displays when customers enter website, even tho we have checked to only display if customer is leaving website. I have reached out to customer service/tech support with no help. Will be uninstalling this and looking for a better option.

Anarchicfashion Com

I have the basic version and I am delighted to say, it works! When I look at what % of sales I got from this, having done a split test, 10% of my orders have come through this pop up. I would definitely recommend using this app

Fashion Eaziloot Com

Looks good. I will definitely continue and see what it offers. Thanks.

Nice Cool

Good and easy to set up app. My only suggestion: it would have been great to be able to load an image as background picture and not be limited to only provide an url for that. Keep up the good work!

Kawaiidezigns

Sadly this app didn't work when installed.
I wanted an app that provided an exit pop up to abandoning customers who hadn't yet added items to their cart, to increase my conversion rate, but it just didn't even exist when tested.
Have uninstalled.

Quickdvddelivery

Didn't work for me. Meaning it didn't function. I got no popup when I closed the site. Waited a few hours. Still nothing. Maybe it conflicts with something else I have. Moving on to something else.

La Loopzy

Very easy to install, just wished they had a "leave us your email for discount code" option. But I just installed this, will chek it out and see how it goes.

Jpdeals Town

very simple to set up, now lets see if it does the work.!!

Lazyandchilluk

banging exit pop up you must get this simple to use as well

Lumiere Lamps

This issue mentioned in #2 is back again. No images get displayed on the popup including the close icon. Can someone help?

The app does what it is supposed to do but I am disabling it for the following 2 reasons;

1. When I enable it, one of the drop down menu (Vertical Menu bar) on my website stopped working. This menu is very crucial as it has major categories a buyer browses from.
2. Although not a blocker but the background image I provide does not appear on the live website. All I see is a black box.