Easy exit popup

Easy exit popup

by ThinkConvert

Convert abandoning visitors into sales

Kawaiidezigns

Sadly this app didn't work when installed.
I wanted an app that provided an exit pop up to abandoning customers who hadn't yet added items to their cart, to increase my conversion rate, but it just didn't even exist when tested.
Have uninstalled.

Quickdvddelivery

Didn't work for me. Meaning it didn't function. I got no popup when I closed the site. Waited a few hours. Still nothing. Maybe it conflicts with something else I have. Moving on to something else.

La Loopzy

Very easy to install, just wished they had a "leave us your email for discount code" option. But I just installed this, will chek it out and see how it goes.

Jpdeals Town

very simple to set up, now lets see if it does the work.!!

Lazyandchilluk

banging exit pop up you must get this simple to use as well

Lumiere Lamps

This issue mentioned in #2 is back again. No images get displayed on the popup including the close icon. Can someone help?

The app does what it is supposed to do but I am disabling it for the following 2 reasons;

1. When I enable it, one of the drop down menu (Vertical Menu bar) on my website stopped working. This menu is very crucial as it has major categories a buyer browses from.
2. Although not a blocker but the background image I provide does not appear on the live website. All I see is a black box.

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.mysexywaist.store

It Really Works Vitamins

So easy to add :) Just a few minutes and here it is on: www.itreallyworksvitamins.com So pleased! Thank you

Luvfia

i like it. simple, easy, and no coding required

Amazingjewelry4less

HEY GUYS,

THIS APP IS JUST WONDERFUL AND IT BUILDS EMAIL LIST LIKE CRAZY THE DISCOUNT CODE INCREASES REVENUE 5X SO GET IT NOW!!

A.O.