FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Studs Up

Just what I was looking for, so easy to use and very practical, cool, that helps a lot, and saves so much time. 100% recommended!!!

Aunt Julies

Love how easy and quickly I have been able building my FAQ page for our website! It is also great that it is not necessary to add HTML codes or make any "difficult" changes. I merely had to add the section in my navigation bar and began completing the information I wanted to make available to customers! Thanks!

Feel Alive Foods

I would definitely recommend this app. So easy to use, nothing complicated and provides a very professional look to my website. My FAQ page looks great! Thank you!

Wmorestore

We are using HelpCenter FAQ app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Great app, great features, easy to install, great value!

ECD CUSTOMS INC

This app is exactly what I needed, it was easy to install and withing 15 minutes I had my FAQ page all set up.
I had questions for customer service too and they were excellent to work with.
Highly recommend this app

Currency Coffee Co

A few issues at start up, but fixed quickly and efficiently. Very easy to use, very simple framework. Customer service is great.

StepWellSoil

This is such an awesome app, very helpful and It is extremely easy to integrate. Did my FAQ page up in a jiffy!

ExamPrepBook

Easy and convenient to use!
Detailed explanations and helpful guidance !

Plus quick and helpful support !!!

very helpful !!!!!!

KAFFEETSCHI

This is such an awesome faq app, and it is extremely easy to integrate.
Looks great on different templates.

Care-O-Baby

It is easy to use and provides a good structure for an FAQ page plus the contact form makes it more user friendly for customers.
Yes I would recommend it.