FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

OnixGRIP

I have had challenges trying to get the FAQ page on my website to look like the way it looks in the app, but it doesn't. I asked for assistance and have not received any response from someone who seemed to give a hoot.

February 17, 2021

Sorry for the problem you encountered. We saw that you created your ticket on February 9th and we also responded shortly after about 2 hours asking you to create a staff account. Please check your email on February 9th. We are here to assist.

Regards,

House of BeauTee

It was so easy to add my questions and answers to the FAQ page. It looks professional and much better than the page that I had created on my own.

February 13, 2021

Thanks for your great reviews for us. Glad to know you are satisfied with our FAQ app. Your support is the driving force for us to grow.

The Southern Threader

Very happy with the responsive FAQ app! Looks great, very simple to set-up and use, and best of all, their support team is helpful and quick to respond. I was having an issue loading an image into the app that was due to the way I have my store set-up, not the app itself, and their support team was quick to reply, troubleshoot the issue and help me take care of it. Not to mention, I am currently using the free version of the app so that speaks to their customer service and how they take care of their users. I will be upgrading soon!

February 3, 2021

Silk scarf for women

This FAQ app is wonderful, but as one can assume -- there may be requests for customization to fit everyones needs. We had those needs, and NDNAPPS wasted no time in finding, developing, and implementing those requests to cater to exactly what we needed.
Nothing short of amazing and we will definitely be repeat customers!
Great products, even better support!

February 2, 2021

Snoop Dog Store

You can change the setting easily. This is an excellent FAQ app for me surely. So I suggest you should use this app. Also, their support team had resolved my issue fast. Thank you so much once again.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your positive reviews! Glad to know you are satisfied with our FAQ app. Hope you will continue to support and use other NDNAPPS applications.

All the best!

MaestrosZen

The FAQ app is fantastic! It’s easy to use and has a lot of customization features. I'm using the basic plan and absolutely happy!

VirginiaCare

This is so easy to use. You get everything you need to set up your faq to look great and give your readers a great user experience.

DAFFY MASK

Nice FAQ app... can't beat the price... clean interface and decent features for a simple FAQ... Thank you!!

uvxlightpro ™

Recently downloaded. I use this app to give my website a more clean and organized look on our product page! I love it. So far so good.
Thanks NDNAPPS for great support!

Lushcups Designer Cupcakes

We have been using this app since we launched our Shopify store almost a few month months. The app is very easy to use and creates a nice, clean, easy to follow FAQ page. The customer support is amazing with fast turn around and assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38