FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

FabGirl Fashion Boutique

It is a very functional app to help with writing your FAQ section 'Quickly'! As soon as you link it to your store, instead of writing a FAQ "by hand" through the Page screen, this app can literally "do it for you"--pre-formatted, perfectly sectionalized, and all. Once you type and save, it's updated on your store nice and easy! Highly recommend.

Jekyll and Hide Australia

Great app and excellent support!
I used this app on 2 stores, Max help me to import my FAQ into another store. Saved more my time.

Jekyll and Hide

Great app. Love being able to build a great looking FAQ page and have the ability to make multiple faq categories and have built-in searching for just the FAQ page. I would highly recommend this app to any store.

myincentivecart

Great app! Easy to use, makes adding a beautiful FAQ page simple. I can organize all my information easily to my product page.

SensaWatch

Works great, very happy AAA+++++++++++++++++++!! Design is great, and being able manage content by dragging is awesome

Lyte Up Clothing

Really nice app, it makes your shop more professional with and better design.
Really easy to use. Enjoyed it thank you !

TheOilySkinVacuum

Just started using the app and we love it! Super simple to incorporate and it looks great! Definitely recommend.
Thank you for great support!

SILKY The Label

The app is really easy to use and it looks great integrated in the website. I highly recommend it to any shopify user.

Metal-lite

Great support and nice app. It's very useful.I am a newer in running shopify, it helps me processing the FAQ problems. I will recommend it to my friends.

Drink Buddy Breathalyser

This app is pretty easy to work with and well designed. It took only a few minutes to get an FAQ page up and running. Thanks for the great work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35