FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

APPLY FOR NIE NUMBER ONLINE

Simple to install and tons of options for customizing the interface.
Thanks NDNAPPS for a fantastic pre built FAQ.
Max help me to integrate with the Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate app.
Would highly recommend this to anyone needing a effective FAQ page.

Zoe Bee Beauty

easy and quick to use and provides very professional looking FAQs.

Noune

Love being able to answer questions that the customers don't often ask and leave our page.

Tiffanini

Great user experience, and I think our product page visitors will be more informed and more likely to purchase using this FAQ plugin!

Wintory

Good plugin. Makes our FAQ page cleaner and less cluttered. The ease of use plus excellent customer service made us decide to upgrade to the paid plan.

Transition Bikes IT

Great FAQ app. A lot of time saved thanks to this. Easy to use.

Wizard Home

The best app in FAQ and accordion. We contacted tech support and Max was very professional and efficient! Thank you very much!

Esjoy

This FAQ app is amazing! Works perfect for what we need it for!

Skin Pristine | Laser Mole Removal

This app is flexible, with the embed code I can put my FAQ section anywhere I want especially on the product page. Customer support is world-class. Fix your problem right away

ShopMoola

This is the best FAQ app! Very straight forward, easy to use and set up, just a simple click. It has a beautiful category column which is perfect. I highly recommend this FAQ app above all the others because I tried them! And thank you for the great fast support team!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24