FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

UBREAKIFIXᴬᵁ

This app is just great!!! Support is very helpful!!! 10/10 would recommend!

Waymore

Very helpful support team. They clearly stated how to solve the issue I had with publishing my FAQ page. Highly recommended.

Foamy™

The app is simple to set up! Max helped me resolving a small issue I had in less than 2 hours. I totally recommend this app and ndnapps team does a great job supporting it!

UNLIMITED

I chose this app because of the different design variants they give you.
All the FAQs are really easy to set up and Max is really very quick with every response! Customer service is really great and helpful!

I would definitly recommend this App!

Great Job, Max!

TurboMax

This is a good app. I found it has a clean interface and is straightforward to use. Support is very helpful.

Masks for Change

perfect app and support.......................................................................................................

Minima

Great App, The simplest way to make your FAQ page easy to navigate and professional.

Spring Luxury Lashes

I've been looking for this app for weeks, i just didn't exactly know what i was looking for! Easy to use, lots of great options. Thanks!

Palm Golf Co.

Intuitive interface, great customer service, looks great on our website! Highly recommended :)

Handigschoonmaken

Super easy to use, simple and clean, the best FAQ builder on Shopify by far. Customer service is quick to respond and deals with inquiries perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27