FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

MyMark

I need to move the FAQs page from old store to new store. The support team was really helpful, quick and profesional ! It s really Easy to install and use.

kindnessx

Excellent FAQ App! Great Support! Thanks! Great easy to customize features, no problem installing it at all!

PGYTECH

Great app! So far I'm loving it. Compare to others FAQ app, it has a clean, easy to use dashboard.

Philia Life

I high recommend this App! This is an excellent FAQ App and a MUST HAVE for all Shopify stores! LOVE it!

Facial Nova

Well made app. Easy to use and with fast support. Recommend!

Toronto Testing Labs

Great FAQ page: https://torontotestinglabs.com/pages/faq, looks very neat and fits well with our website. Customer service is great when I asked for help with something. Thanks!

Cafe Peru

Awesome. Have this app as an FAQ page on all my stores.
Thank you for your support!

EcoGuard19

Powerful, simple. Had a slight issue with formatting of the FAQ page and my support query was resolved very quickly.

Angie Watts

The support was great and to the point.

Happy with the app ... it does everything that we need to.

Having a section for adding CSS.

PrintedDream

The best app for encorporating a clean FAQ-page!

I use it in my store https://printeddream.de and it works wonders, does exactly what you want it to do!

The team behind the app is also a great one, you should check out their other apps, too!