FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

heydrate

Great app which can also be adjusted pretty easily. Good support!

Beestudioanimation

Excellent app, super-responsive support and very good-looking simple interface. Exactly what's needed for an FAQ page. Thanks a lot for providing such superb solution. Highly recommended +++++

TELEPHARMA

This App is awesome, it does exactly what I need it to do, is neat beautifully presented and easy for customers to navigate through.
Thanks!

Iconicake

Simple to use, and the customer support was extremely responsive! Probably the best customer support I have seen with a Shopify app. Nice!

Herbalis Co.

Very professional looking app. Quick and easy to setup.
I had a small customization, Max help me to customize quickly! Thank you!

American Grain Collective

Great support! Perfect FAQ page for my customers.

acebrows

AirWaterIce.com

I am happy with all functionality and the way its operate on my website. Also, their customer service is astounding. I contacted them on Sunday, and I got the reply within few minutes. I wanted customisation a small feature, Max helped me instantly with the solution. Highly recommended.

Pantiiz

I love this app, its easy to use with fantastic support if you need help.

dátelo

Very nice app. Easy to use, and integrate.