FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Nachtvacht

Very easy to use, and very fast to make a faq page, great app, great support!!

Diogo Machado Consulting

Excellent app, very impressed with the ease of set-up. Further, the support from NDNAPPS has been exceptional (we had a few coding questions).

Spot Zapper

Very happy with this functional app that helps us to provide better support. Great support! Many thanks!

Yoaim

Very quick and effective way to outline your trustworthy FAQ page for your online store. Makes it very easy and outlines your questions in a great format.

Foxxy

The only FAQ app that fitted our page perfectly!
Super easy to install and use and gave our store a good help section might our customers need it.
The support service is very quickly! Five star *****

Larzy

What an excellent app. It is super easy to use. I don't know much about web design or programming. And I was able to complete a faq page within five minutes and have it on my website instantly. Five stars!

DHZ-solar

Really easy to use. It looks clean and professional. I love the fact that it matched my store's theme perfectly personalizing the app with my brand colours. Thanks for making this faq app!

Torro Offroad

What a fantastic app. It matched my theme perfectly and I could even add my brand colours. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to create a great FAQ's page!

Gialash Co.

Amazingly simple app to use and set up with a nice design FAQ page for your shopify website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open Mike Creations

We are using Help Center FAQ app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The app overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Great app, great features, easy to install, great value!