FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Mindful Inhabitant

After adding this app to my store, I wanted to make a few minor tweaks. I reached out, and Max offered the Shopify technical support I wanted. Now it looks exactly how I was envisioning. I definitely recommend this app.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your positive review of our app. You are such a great customer.
Best regards,
NDNAPPS Team

RinseKit

This app is AMAZING! It looks great on the site and is really easy to use. I really like that we were able to create both an FAQ page and embed specific FAQ sections onto product pages. The customer service is also next level. All of my questions got answered right away. I highly recommend this app!

March 28, 2020

Thank you for your positive review of our app. You are such a great customer. Best regards.

Prettyclick Cosmetics

Works great! Simple to use. Recommend!! Also support was fast to answer few questions

homeswit

great..........................................

BenchMade Modern

Great app, would be better if it can be auto scrolled to the previous position after updated a category or item text. it always scrolls back to the top.

March 25, 2020

Centauro Moda

Love this app and the way it looks on my site. I haven't had any issues with yet unlike some of the other reviewers.

Oceanness

Awesome FAQ app! Simple to use and just what I need. Support was nice and fast with answers. Highly recommend!

HockHua Prime

Perfect and easy to use. I absolutely Recommend it

June Connection

Very nice and easy to use. Gives a professional and customer friendly feel to my webshop.

Fitore Nutrition

awesome app!!!
very easy to use and friendly made the perfect FAQ with it.
definitely will recommend it .