FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

hamburgplanten

Looks great, Max! Thank you for your really fast support!

LittleBoss

Pretty straightforward to use and excellent, highly responsive support if required. Nice look and feel FAQ page and easy to edit according to your own branding.

Lifeline Pet Supplies

Great app to easily setup and customize FAQ Accordion style tabs to have a more mobile friendly site. Had some issues with the initial install but their quick response to my issue barely left me with any downtime. Would recommend.

Bright-Slider

The app is very useful and flexible. The customer service is very nice, reactive and helpful. Very recommended.

Hair & Compounds, Inc.

Useful FAQ app! The support is also really good and responsive! Max was brilliant in assisting me on a minor technical issue which was solved very quickly..

套套堂 Buydomdom|香港人嘅安全套及兩性用品專門店|自提點覆蓋全港|Sex Toys in Hong Kong

The support team is super helpful. Max help me to integrate the FAQ into my product tab. Look super nice. Would recommend to everyone.

Jugen

We use this app in our product pages and the FAQ section, and it performs effortlessly. We also had a couple of requests that they handled without any issues. Highly recommend!

Noizypods

Excellent App! Great Support! Thanks! Great easy to customize features, no problem installing it at all!

Shopycats Store

amazing Support! ... Max helped me with an issue that i had. App recommended!

Had a problem with the app and reached out to the support team. They responded quickly and solved my problem in a short amount of emails. Great response time and very professional. Great Customer Service!

Puzzleprinz

Had a small issue, but they were quick to reply and fix it without any effort on my part! Highly recommend.

I can recommend this app with a clear conscience.
It is really great, is easy to install and really makes a difference. For me the best app for the FAQ page.
And the support is just great.
I am very, very satisfied.