FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Thomé-Cosmetics

Love it! I've been wanting to put together a FAQ page for a while now, but I never did because I was scared about trying to code in collapsible rows. This app does everything for you! Amazing, very easy to use and it's easy to customize.

MOXĒ

Great app and great support. Makes our FAQ page look much neater and more professional.
Easy to use and integrated smoothly with our site.

PimpMyEV

Good support. Easy to use and simple to install. Will definitely recommend this Help center FAQ app.

Sweeter Juice Beauty

This made creating my FAQ page unbelievably easy. It looks so much better than a basic page with questions and answers typed in paragraph format. I love the search function and the collapsible topics. Everything about this app is 5 stars.

Arya Rich Netherlands

This App has helped creating an amazing FAQ page. Super easy, super quick!
Amazing support as well. Highly recommended! (Y)

usneedmassage

Really easy to build a descriptive FAQs page. The result is professional an clean. Great app to improve your store

Bastien Visuals

Really great apps !!! Easy to set up, make your page look more professionnal, Good job, thanks a lot !

Noggin Sport

Simple to use. Easy to customize. Does exactly what I wanted. If you want to add an FAQ section to your site you can't go wrong with this.

YouSea.eco

Great app! Easy to use! Cool function and awesome look! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebasket

An excellent application, assists with rocket speed. Thanks for helping me create a perfect FAQ page!