FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

mighty vaper

great app for dressing up a plain jane FAQ page. Their support is great as well.

Ink Rapid

i've tried many FAQ apps and concluded this is the best. it's easily customizable, it loads fast and the customer support are awesome. i had some issues with the installation because i had remaining code from other apps and they were super helpful and cooperative.
I highly recommend using this app.

Myluckyteeth

This app is perfect for our needs in making product info easily digestible for customers - exactly what we were looking for and the help team go above! Couldn't recommend any further!

AR Physio Massage

Great FAQ app and the customer service is just amazing. I had a custom template site and they fixed a small issue for me with minutes of my contacting them. Thanks again.

Greater Joy Design

Excellent app - really helps clean up product pages that have a lot of info types.

The customer support is even better - super fast response times and always find a solution to my needs!!

M F L O R E N S

This FAQ looks great! Can’t thank you enough. I’m so glad I chose this App over others, your assistance has been invaluable!

American Hitting Association

It's very easy to setup, no coding required. I tried different FAQ apps and this was definitely the best of all.

Gold Coast Home Meat Deliveries

We are loving this app from day one. Super easy to use, intuitive integration and super attentive and responsive customer service.

Mayday Mookie

Wonderful Shopify App. truely amazing, easy to use and with self-guidance follow kit and instructions. we used this app on our products and FAQ and our sales have rocked high. Try it out. No regrets. Lovely App.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

I used this app to add panel on my product page. It works as good as I thought and I want to emphasize here is the contact team helps me a lot!! I really appreciate this.