FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

HAIRMETTO

Just the kind of app I was looking for. Gave my store the professional touch it needed. Thank you very much

Believe In God Shop

Easy to use, and really improved my websites FAQ page. It works fine on mobile phone and iPad.

InnovWave™

This FAQ app make our store look very professional. Highly recommend anyone to get started with this app.

GoChakra

Really good: simple, easy, effective. Great for presenting big blocks of info in a compact form (such as your terms and conditions) with its collapsing sections.

Suggestion: Allow/create anchors for the sections, so we can link within the page, and also link to specific sections of the page from elsewhere.

Hound Harness

I just started using it. I like a lot, it really makes the FAQs page professional and very user friendly. I am using free plan and I will upgrade to the pro plan soon.
Great app and great support!

Xandre Skincare

This app is easy to set up and customize. Works great for helping your customers find answers to questions and cuts down on your time on the phone or responding to emails.
Support is very quickly and helpful!

Ladys World of Fashion

Really amazing!!! Made such a big difference in editing and a really great help center. Great support with my requirements!

Wapiti Deals

I really like how fast and easy it was to create my FAQs section! Took about 10 minutes lol. I really like this app!

NYC Fancy Rides

This is a must-have. You'll save time by not having to answer a lot of standard questions and when you refer to the help articles makes you look like you've already thought about your customer's question before they asked.

Very slick integration as well.

ironfly.csd

Absolutely the most amazing app! Customers LOVE getting quick answers and it helps me bring in more business!! Thank you!