FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

carpetsaver

Very good app. Gives you a professional looking FAQ section. Easy to use, looks great. Works very well.

Oil2air.com

Very easy to use and customize! I would recommend this app to others in need of a simple, easy-to-use FAQ page.

Outshine Gaming

Found this app really easy to set up and use. It also seems the fairest free FAQ app on the app store from what I could find.
I did have a small issue with how a table was looking in a particular part of my FAQ but Max in the support team helped me resolve it really quickly with no hassle!
Good job guys

Ugritone

Great Help Center app! Clean and professional interface both on the front end and back end of the app. Thanks Ndnapps team!

Being Co.

Fantastic FAQ app and support service!, a must have if you are taking your store seriously and can save you a lot of time by preventing contacts.

Dreamer Designs

Great FAQ page! Very easy to use and very professional layout! Thank you for this, made my life alot easier :-) Keep Up the Good Work!

LB4R Nation LLC.

I needed assistance importing the FAQs onto our website. I emailed the support group and Max helped me. The process was very quick! Thank you :)

mintpair.com

Great app! So helpful :) I quickly built an interactive searchable FAQ page.
Very helpful for web visitors who have more questions about my products!
Love it!

Studs Up

Just what I was looking for, so easy to use and very practical, cool, that helps a lot, and saves so much time. 100% recommended!!!

Aunt Julies

Love how easy and quickly I have been able building my FAQ page for our website! It is also great that it is not necessary to add HTML codes or make any "difficult" changes. I merely had to add the section in my navigation bar and began completing the information I wanted to make available to customers! Thanks!