FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

TSKGaming

This FAQ app is awesome! It's exactly what I was looking for! David was amazing at helping me get all set up! They even added an extra feature for me. I highly recommend this app!

Zodiacmart

After installed this faq app, I had a nice faq page but I also want to show my faqs to my home page, I contacted the developer and they did that quickly for me.
Thank you so much! Highly recommend!

TXT JAPAN OFFICIAL SHOP

Great faq app! Very easy to install, nice UI/UX, easy to create many questions or edit them. I can drag and drop to sort order all items quickly. Really happy with all of the customizable options. Highly recommend!

Eagle Grit Business

I really love this FAQ app, so I used it on 3 stores with pro plan!
I have many faq categories and questions, so I didnt want to re-type all question for other store and developer customized to import all questions on other stores quickly!
Thank you so much! 5 ***** and Highly recommended !!!

Sportzzheads

Excellent!!! 5***** Star Service received from Max very responsive support and super quick turn around. I love this App; its a perfect addition to my store.

Iced Habibi

LOVE THIS APP! support group is so helpful, and chats with you live and will help you with any issue you have! thanks again!!!

Earthing.com

Amazing app that lets you display your FAQ anywhere with simple copy-paste code.
Now I have one FAQ section on each product page, and separate page with searchable FAQ.
You can adjust colors and style, and you can use any Google font.
Amazing app!
If you want perfect FAQ , look no further - this is the one!

fcpswholesale.com

Great support with a set up issue we had. The functionality of the app is great and I can see this will help our customer's get the answers to often repetitive questions and take pressure off our customer service teams. Only been using it a week but it seems very good.

The Floor Guys

Simple, easy to use. team responded quickly to fix an issue I had- works great now. nice app that does what it advertises.

Pilgrim Clothing

After installed the app, they checked and saw a problem with jquery conflicting. Of couse they did not wait me, they contacted me to fix that issue. Great support, nice app. Our faq page is https://www.pilgrimclothing.com.au/pages/easy-faqs