FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Scarguard Labs

FAQ app Looks fantastic too! Support were exceptionally quick to respond to my questions and solved the problem perfectly.

JapanGifts.jp

Great App and great support! I am using Pro plan, this is so customer friendly, your customers will love it. Recommended by japangifts-jp.myshopify.com

Dr. Safko’ s X-Factor - Sacroiliac Belt & Back Brace for Lower Back Pain

Easy to use this FAQ app, support is very fast. Great app and great support!!!
Thanks NDNAPPS COMPANY!!!

Vape UK

I am so glad i found this application. I am very thankful as it a big help for my website. I am definitely recommend this FAQ app!

Instride

This app really helped improve our FAQ page, which was earlier just full of too much information. Now it's organised and easy for customers to navigate. :)
Support is very fast!

Remedium International

I used this app for my FAQ question and its amazing. Its pretty helpful and easy to use that makes this app very unique.
Before that, I got a small issue with the sticky menu and they help me to fix the conflicting quickly. Great app! Great support!

FluidSkin

The customer service in helping integrate this FAQ app into a new theme was fantastic. Very responsive and had the issues fixed very quickly. It’s a great way to expand and organize the information on your home page. Simple formatting in product descriptions made it fool proof to install

CSEP Store

This app is amazing and so easy to use, we love it!! Have a FAQ page has greatly improved the credibility of our store. In addition, the support team has always been super quick to help answer questions, customize the way the app appears just for us and generally help out. Highly recommend!

ochox.com

I am using Pro plan for this FAQ app. Everything is working fine!
Great app and great support! Many thanks...

Steeal

Great FAQ app!!! It works well, easy to use, configure, and get working. Nice looking and responsive design. Accordion and category menu is everything that I needed.
when I had a little issue with store their support was excellent and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to you.
Cheers all round!