FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Belló Skin.

Nice FAQ app... can't beat the price... clean interface and decent features for a simple FAQ... Thank you!!

Claytrend SA

The app is very easy to use and creates a nice, clean, easy to follow FAQ page. The customer support is amazing with fast turn around and assistance.

K-rate Green

I use this app to give my website a more clean and organized look! I love it. So far so good. Thanks NDNAPPS Team!

Best Trading Indicator

It works great. Very attractive pages quick responded. Thank you so much. The customer support team did well. It works great. Very attractive pages quick responded. Thank you so much.
The customer support team did well.

Interpretrain

This thing works great! Really easy to add in new articles and manage what is in my FAQ. Really well done!

Buy SNORELY™

A really good FAQ app that provides simple steps to establish an important and trustworthy page make customers happy and decrease the workload to deal with repetitive questions from customers.

Magnetic by S

Easy and informative app. Very helpful and quick customer service!
I'm recommending this app to anyone in the need of a custom build FAQ!

SonicSlimmer

Its a great app that does everything a FAQ could need. Why would you want anything else? This company is great to work with and it really is easy to use.

Pout And Pretty

Great app, great experience. I asked for help and they logged into my store and fixed it so fast. I highly recommend.

Lacornador

Great app which is very easy to use. Looks fantastic too! Support were exceptionally quick to respond to my questions and solved the problem perfectly