FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Buy SNORELY™

A really good FAQ app that provides simple steps to establish an important and trustworthy page make customers happy and decrease the workload to deal with repetitive questions from customers.

Magnetic by S

Easy and informative app. Very helpful and quick customer service!
I'm recommending this app to anyone in the need of a custom build FAQ!

SonicSlimmer

Its a great app that does everything a FAQ could need. Why would you want anything else? This company is great to work with and it really is easy to use.

Pout And Pretty

Great app, great experience. I asked for help and they logged into my store and fixed it so fast. I highly recommend.

Lacornador

Great app which is very easy to use. Looks fantastic too! Support were exceptionally quick to respond to my questions and solved the problem perfectly

Ukiyo Kumo

It's really great apps for me to create FAQ page. Easy to edit and very useful. Thanks a lot NDNAPPS Team. You guys are awesome!

60uP

While removing some un-required apps from my store, FAQ Page & Accordion was accidentally deleted and I hope that it will be possible to recover the information. I contacted NDNAPPS team and they help me to restore 30 questions from my FAQ page.
Thank you so much!

gellyband

Love this app!

Really easy to use and navigate and creates beautiful help pages! Been using it for a while now and super happy

CloudSpine™

Great support and very nive app for my shop be very good.

ColourTree

i like it! they really helped me out a lot. Its only a matter of time before i start seeing results