FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page: Make an attractive FAQ page with 12 FAQ templates

Get It Choosy

We used to have one page with a lot of text explaining our product. This faq app makes it really simple to split the various customers questions up and read/find with a lot more ease.

eazywallz.eu

I can not remember how many questions and small customization which Max supported me.
The FAQ app also work fine with the Weglot language app.
Perfect Max! Thanks a lot!
Best app, best service :)

Zzonk

FAQ by NDNAPPS works exactly as advertised and is so easy to set up. It looks so clean and integrates easily with the look of my shop. I had a small problem with my theme and developer helped me to fix it. Great support! 5*

Polished Appearance Wigs

Absolutely the most amazing FAQ app! Customers LOVE getting quick answers and it helps me bring in more business!! Thank you!

Eagle Grit

This is a must-have. You'll save time by not having to answer a lot of standard questions and when you refer to the help articles makes you look like you've already thought about your customer's question before they asked.

Very slick integration as well.

CoolHanger

Nothing short of amazing! Cleans up and organizes your FAQ page with ease. Support is very fast and helpful. Love the app thank you!

Utopik

The FAQ is VERY Helpful.... I'm not surprised lol. A great point and click app that doesn't require you to know all the coding drama. Thanks!

My Shine Haircare

This FAQ app very flexible and you can even embed videos if you want. Really like it! Thanks for creating a great app.

Whale Of A Time Clothing

This FAQ app works really great. Really easy to use and looks good on mobile and desktop. Thank NDNAPPS!

CBDVAPESHOT

I found this app to be super easy to use and create a great looking faq page. I would recommend this app.