FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Anyway Whatever

I really like this FAQ app and would really recommend. It's easy and have all what you need. Thank you!

EASZYSLEEP

Simple and quick to use. Hassle-free setup and easy to edit after setup. Great that customers can see you FAQ directly on the product page.

Home School Interiors

BEST APP EVER!! Love this app very much, it is user-friendly, easy to understand, simple and clean.

BackHero

The app offers all the basic functions for FAQ. It is easy to set up and offers just enough customization. The support was just awesome.

TheCustomssStore

Awesome FAQ app, and great customer service that responds quick when you reach out for help regarding the app!

PreciousDivine's Plus Size Intimates

Very easy to use! It made my FAQ page cleaner and easier to navigate. Great quality app. Highly recommend!

UBREAKIFIXᴬᵁ

This app is just great!!! Support is very helpful!!! 10/10 would recommend!

Waymore

Very helpful support team. They clearly stated how to solve the issue I had with publishing my FAQ page. Highly recommended.

Foamy™

The app is simple to set up! Max helped me resolving a small issue I had in less than 2 hours. I totally recommend this app and ndnapps team does a great job supporting it!

UNLIMITED

I chose this app because of the different design variants they give you.
All the FAQs are really easy to set up and Max is really very quick with every response! Customer service is really great and helpful!

I would definitly recommend this App!

Great Job, Max!