FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page: Make an attractive FAQ page with 12 FAQ templates

Wmorestore

We are using HelpCenter FAQ app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Great app, great features, easy to install, great value!

ECD CUSTOMS INC

This app is exactly what I needed, it was easy to install and withing 15 minutes I had my FAQ page all set up.
I had questions for customer service too and they were excellent to work with.
Highly recommend this app

Currency Coffee Co

A few issues at start up, but fixed quickly and efficiently. Very easy to use, very simple framework. Customer service is great.

StepWellSoil

This is such an awesome app, very helpful and It is extremely easy to integrate. Did my FAQ page up in a jiffy!

ExamPrepBook

Easy and convenient to use!
Detailed explanations and helpful guidance !

Plus quick and helpful support !!!

very helpful !!!!!!

KAFFEETSCHI

This is such an awesome faq app, and it is extremely easy to integrate.
Looks great on different templates.

Care-O-Baby

It is easy to use and provides a good structure for an FAQ page plus the contact form makes it more user friendly for customers.
Yes I would recommend it.

Dr. Bosture

GREAT APP AND GREAT SERVICE!!!

This FAQ app is easy to set up and customize. Works great for helping your customers find answers to questions and cuts down on your time on the phone or responding to emails.
I had a conflicting problem when I want to show FAQs on the product page, the support team solve my problem very fast!

RSC Tuning

I just started using it. I like a lot, it really makes the FAQs page professional and very user friendly. I had a small issue and support team solved it quickly!

Evenemangsbiljetter.se

I really like how fast and easy it was to create my FAQs page! Took about 10 minutes lol. I really like this app!