FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page: Make an attractive FAQ page with 12 FAQ templates

Vancouverislandjewellers

Great product. Simple to use and does the job perfectly. I would suggest to anyone looking for a easy FAQ page creator

SiiStore.com

This app was very easy to set up and style! Created a FAQ page in just a few minutes. Highly recommended!

C'EST LA VIE

Great app which gives you everything you need from a Help Center/ FAQ point of view. I've always found that help is on hand if I've got any queries or require some assistance. 5 stars well deserved.

Memefox

Great app - it was easy to set up and customise to match my colour scheme, and I am happy with how it looks and functions on my site.

EVA metal art store

Must have app and great support too. Had an issue initially which was promptly fixed by the developer. Definitely recommended :)

The Floor Guys

Simple, easy to use. team responded quickly to fix an issue I had- works great now. nice app that does what it advertises.

The Fight Factory

Customer service was quick to respond, and the app is very easy to use. Very pleased! Thanks NDNAPPS company!

Pilgrim Clothing

After installed the app, they checked and saw a problem with jquery conflicting. Of couse they did not wait me, they contacted me to fix that issue. Great support, nice app. Our faq page is https://www.pilgrimclothing.com.au/pages/easy-faqs

KASARI

I just got your app recommended by a Shopify customer service person and it actually help me for our customer service. I'm so happy you made this app.
Also, support team response quickly!

Posh Way Jewelry

I am using the PRO plan for this app! I had a customization requirement to make a new faq template and the developer supported me quickly with no extra cost.
Very nice! Thanks NDNAPPS company!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13