FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

TheCustomssStore

Awesome FAQ app, and great customer service that responds quick when you reach out for help regarding the app!

PreciousDivine's Plus Size Intimates

Very easy to use! It made my FAQ page cleaner and easier to navigate. Great quality app. Highly recommend!

UBREAKIFIXᴬᵁ

This app is just great!!! Support is very helpful!!! 10/10 would recommend!

Bold Body

After installing the app it removes the product images for no reason. So when I put the FAQ in the description it removes the product images.

August 8, 2020

Hi,
We apologize for the problems you encountered while installing our app. Your problem might simply be a bit of a JS conflict after you install the interface-related application that any user will occasionally encounter. Our support team reached out to you to help you fix the problem. Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,

Waymore

Very helpful support team. They clearly stated how to solve the issue I had with publishing my FAQ page. Highly recommended.

Foamy™

The app is simple to set up! Max helped me resolving a small issue I had in less than 2 hours. I totally recommend this app and ndnapps team does a great job supporting it!

Lucent Lightshop

Unfortunately, the minute I installed and published this app I had A LOT of problems with functionality of my site. It globally re-imported jquery within the app and basically removed every single JQuery plugin on my theme. I lost 2 days worth of sales :( The service was quick to help me with another issue, but I just can't use this app! The back end is easy to use and edit, if not for the functionality issues it would have been great.

August 6, 2020

Hi,

We are sorry for the issue you encountered. We are also very sad because you have been using our app for about half a year and now have to remove it.

Obviously, in the past half-year, no issues have arisen from our app. When you have an issue and create a ticket, we also helped you but you said you can fix it by yourself. If you still like our app, please give us the opportunity to restore your FAQ page.

Regards,

UNLIMITED

I chose this app because of the different design variants they give you.
All the FAQs are really easy to set up and Max is really very quick with every response! Customer service is really great and helpful!

I would definitly recommend this App!

Great Job, Max!

TurboMax

This is a good app. I found it has a clean interface and is straightforward to use. Support is very helpful.

Masks for Change

perfect app and support.......................................................................................................