FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

WhiteBrights®

This is the best FAQ app Shopify has out there! It is very simple to use, looks really awesome & is very professional. The team at NDNAPPS is really great & if you do run into any questions or need anything, they will take great care of you!! I've been very impressed & happy with this app & would highly recommend it to any of my fellow Shopify business friends out there! Thank you FAQ Page by NDNAPPS!! * * * * * 5 STAR REVIEW!

VisualTrip

I would definitely recommend this app. So easy to use, nothing complicated and provides a very professional look to my website.

Muzamedical

Love how easy and quickly I have been able building my FAQ page for our website! It is also great that it is not necessary to add HTML codes or make any "difficult" changes. I merely had to add the section in my navigation bar and began completing the information I wanted to make available to customers! Thanks!

MicroPuzzles

Definitely one of the most straightforward apps I have used. Awesome app... Love it a lot, a must have...

HAIRMETTO

Just the kind of app I was looking for. Gave my store the professional touch it needed. Thank you very much

Believe In God Shop

Easy to use, and really improved my websites FAQ page. It works fine on mobile phone and iPad.

InnovWave™

This FAQ app make our store look very professional. Highly recommend anyone to get started with this app.

GoChakra

Really good: simple, easy, effective. Great for presenting big blocks of info in a compact form (such as your terms and conditions) with its collapsing sections.

Suggestion: Allow/create anchors for the sections, so we can link within the page, and also link to specific sections of the page from elsewhere.

Hound Harness

I just started using it. I like a lot, it really makes the FAQs page professional and very user friendly. I am using free plan and I will upgrade to the pro plan soon.
Great app and great support!

Xandre Skincare

This app is easy to set up and customize. Works great for helping your customers find answers to questions and cuts down on your time on the phone or responding to emails.
Support is very quickly and helpful!