FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Dr. Bosture

GREAT APP AND GREAT SERVICE!!!

This FAQ app is easy to set up and customize. Works great for helping your customers find answers to questions and cuts down on your time on the phone or responding to emails.
I had a conflicting problem when I want to show FAQs on the product page, the support team solve my problem very fast!

RSC Tuning

I just started using it. I like a lot, it really makes the FAQs page professional and very user friendly. I had a small issue and support team solved it quickly!

Evenemangsbiljetter.se

I really like how fast and easy it was to create my FAQs page! Took about 10 minutes lol. I really like this app!

FREYRS Eyewear

Really amazing!!! Made such a big difference in editing and a really great help center.
Great app and great service!

Instant Whites

The Help Center is VERY Helpful.... I'm not surprised lol. A great point and click app that doesn't require you to know all the coding drama. Thanks!

BackfireBoardsUSA

The Help Center App makes my FAQs look extremely sharp. It so easy to use and integrate with your store. This a must have App for your store.

Get It Choosy

We used to have one page with a lot of text explaining our product. This faq app makes it really simple to split the various customers questions up and read/find with a lot more ease.

eazywallz.eu

I can not remember how many questions and small customization which Max supported me.
The FAQ app also work fine with the Weglot language app.
Perfect Max! Thanks a lot!
Best app, best service :)

Zzonk

FAQ by NDNAPPS works exactly as advertised and is so easy to set up. It looks so clean and integrates easily with the look of my shop. I had a small problem with my theme and developer helped me to fix it. Great support! 5*

Polished Appearance Wigs

Absolutely the most amazing FAQ app! Customers LOVE getting quick answers and it helps me bring in more business!! Thank you!