FAQ Page & Accordion

FAQ Page & Accordion

by NDNAPPS

FAQ Page & Accordion with 12 FAQ templates, Google FAQ Schema

Tvättade Planritningar

Started using the app yesterday - so far so good. Had an issue but the service team was qucik to resolve it. Which is great - saves time, rather then me bumbling through a load of self help videos and forums.

December 30, 2020

Thanks for your nice reviews for us. You are a friendly and kind customer. Happy holiday.

KIFFE

Simple to use. However lack of CSS customization, even the simple settings. Perhaps can provide this feature in the future. The customer support is awesome, effective, and fast.

December 11, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your encouragement and positive reviews for us. Comments like this are the driving force for us to grow. Thanks again!

SWISS FX CBD

great staff, very helpful. Did a small customization I asked for in a few minutes and we had a friendly communication!

December 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! You are such a lovely customer. Wish you all the best!

gentle jaw

I am very impressed with their high level of customer service. I asked for a couple of custom changes and they were done within a day exactly how I asked. Some changes were made in minutes. I highly recommend NDAAPPS!

December 3, 2020

Hi,

Popl Japan

They were very fast in getting back to me and were very clear in their instructions for getting my problem fixed. Would 100% recommend to others!

December 3, 2020

Thanks for your review! You are such a lovely customer. Wish you all the best!

Cats In Beds

best customer support
highly recommend the app
easy to customize in line with your theme paid functions are 100% worth it

November 10, 2020

Thanks for your positive reviews. Wish you all the best!

Toucan Smart Home

I used up to help me to do FAQ page and I love it.
Excellent APP!
It's simple and easy to add new sections and articles. Awesome!

Swiss Luxury Watches

Great app! Easy to install and use. Highly recommended! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Flores Botanica

The application makes your website become professional, eye-catching with many templates to choose from. Quick help whenever you need it. Appreciate.

Martflux

This app is GREAT. Very easy to set up. Very easy to organize. Very easy to edit. Coding is required for customization. More text edits than just bold and italic would be nice.